Chapter 5

Luna what the hell did your soul just get you involved in? How did you end up in a throuple- or would it be a quadruple- mateship? Of course this had to happen to you and now you will forever be bound to an Alpha who is stuck with two other girl...

  Luna what the hell did your soul just get you involved in? How did you end up in a throuple- or would it be a quadruple- mateship? Of course this had to happen to you and now you will forever be bound to an Alpha who is stuck with two other girls who, for some reason, absolutely hate each other's guts. Why do you have the worse luck?

  I say to my self angry at my wolf for allowing this nonsense and mad at my soul for not picking a better situation. Man you really can't trust souls anymore.

   "Talon I just knew you would be mines!" Charlotte says happiness radiating off of her making it obvious she's the only one who hasn't caught on to this very odd situation.

   "Char, I really hate to break this to you girl, but ummmm we are kind of all bound to him." I causally throw in pretending like I'm not freaking the fuck out right now.

3, 2, 1... commence Charlottes mental break down now.

   "Come a fucking gain, what did you just say?" Charlotte says fury quickly lighting up her pretty features.

   "Are you daff? We are now forever twined together because I can't be lucky enough to get you out of my life for good." Chimes in Violet as a dark look takes over her features. If I thought Charlotte was going to have a break down then Violet is on the verge of an explosion. Just great.

  As Charlotte and Violet fall into name calling looking like they are both ready to tear each other apart Talon and all three packs continue to stare in utter shock no one making a move to calm these ferocious girls down. Must I do everything? This is already awkward enough, but yes girls please give them an entertaining show that they will never forget. I absolutely love this.

   If you can't tell I'm being sarcastic. This is the absolute worse.

  As Charlotte grabs on to Violets hair Violet grabs on to the top part of Charlottes dress and at this point I notice some of the teen males eyes drift and practically bulge out of their heads as they realize Charlottes breast are now almost fully popping out of her strapless dress that she didn't bother wearing a bra with. I can practically hear their mental thoughts saying "show us her boobs" like the perverted fucks they are.

  "Fine I'll stop the fight!" I say exasperated throwing my arms up in the air as I look over at our currently hopeless mate. For a big strong Alpha he doesn't know how to handle two fighting mates. He's going to have to get use to it.

   My stature allows me to slip between both girls before I use my full strength to push them off of each other causing both girls to go flying back before slightly skidding across the floor. People stumble out of the way as both girls skid to the opposite sides of the room eyes wide with shock.

  "Seriously Talon if we ever needed Alpha mode it would be right now!" I practically shriek at my very sexy mate. It really sucks I have to share him seeing he's a very tasty looking male.