001

KATERINA ROSALINE ASTOR

⭒❃.✮:▹𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐰◃:✮.❃⭒

April 12, 1912

April 12, 1912.

"Forgive me, If I don't seem happy to be forced to leave my home along with the only remembrance with my parents to it."

ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

April 4th, 1912.

"You're going to New York, and you are marrying Benjamin! It is not your decision, Katerina! John has already bought our tickets to board the ship to take us to New York."

"I'll never love him, Lilly! You're a fool if you think I'll ever forgive you or John for this. You're monsters!" the sixteen year old girl screamed, storming out of the room.

Katerina walked outside of the big mansion where herself and her aunt and cousins were staying in with her uncle.

She kept walking— she didn't know where she was going, she just kept walking. She was angry, furious, even. She didn't want to be near her family right now.

She made it to the garden— it was beautiful. It had all sorts of colorful plants, flowers— they were blue, pink, yellow, and white, along with many other colors.

She admired the beautiful colors, that is, until she was shivering from being drenched with brisk chilled water.

She turned to see two little boys and a little girl— the little boys each held a now empty bucket, while the girl stood a few feet away from them, admiring the flowers on the patch of green grass in front of her.

They weren't just any little kids— her cousins. From Lilly's side of the family. The little boys— Clarence and Oliver and the little girl, Lillian.

"Clarence, Oliver— have you gone mad?!" Katerina shouted, annoyed. It was the third time this week they had pranked her. They poured water on her, covered her in flour from the kitchen, and they put honey in her shampoo.

Basically, they did anything to get on her nerves. Just like Lilly, something they had in common.

Who knows, it probably ran in the family.

The boys ran off, leaving their sister alone with Katerina.

Katerina noticed how she admired the beautiful colors of the flowers in the garden, just as she was doing. Coming to the garden calmed her. She'd come here whenever she had gotten into an argument with her family.