jumbled

the teacher nods at hyun's introduction, motioning for hyun to go and find the newly placed desk, accompanied by a chair. with quick strides, hyun plops onto his chair and the teacher begins class.

the bell has rung for lunch, the teacher dismisses everyone as they exit the room. leaving the rich students to do whatever they please. hyun did not pack lunch, hyun did not have money. so hyun does what he does best, and gets into position for a nap! ( ˘﹃˘ )

okay, some students were tempted to go up to hyun and befriend the new student. but seeing as hyun fell asleep so quickly, most students decided to continue on with their day, most likely going to strike back later. 

yea most students. one blond student with devilishly good looks decided to be not like other students⋌༼ •̀ ⌂ •́ ༽⋋

tamaki was a very persistent person when it comes to recruitment. and he's willing to take the extra mile to achieve his goals, or more like the host club's goals.

and so of course, with the approval of a certain black haired tax collector. tamaki marched, graciously, his way to hyun. who had no idea what was coming for him. 

and the worst part is, that tamaki has yet to notice hyun is sleeping. 

tamaki gives a tap on the shoulder to hyun, stirring his sleep in the lake of wonderland. "Baek san, do you have a moment to spare?" tamaki stated, popping in a charming smile to finish off his first step of his plan.

hyun lifted his head to where tamaki can see his whole face. "talk later, sleep now." hyun mumbled in korean, his voice sounding gibberish to tamaki. 

3 seconds went by as they continue to star at each other, both seemingly in confusion. like this, 

hyun       tama 

( -▱- )     (°□°;)

hyun gave a small grumble as his head dropped down to where his hands are rested. a few seconds later tamaki and probably all the other students in the class room at the time could hear soft snores. 

something that the other students couldn't see is when hyun snuggled into his arms, adorably, yea tamaki is definitely making hyun join. 

he can already see their future adventures, ✺◟(∗❛ัᴗ❛ั∗)◞✺

=͟͟͞͞(꒪ᗜ꒪ ‧̣̥̇)

WHY IS THERE SO MANY SPELLLIGN ERRORS GRRRR👹👹, i fixed them :-)