• Chapter 4 •

Sundrops POV:

When Moon ran away from the daycare, I felt really bad. I went searching for him around the plex but couldnt find him. I searched again for a few minutes until I found him in a trash can. "Moon why are you in there?" I asked him. "Just stay away from me please..." Moon said. "I wont leave you here... cmon just please get out..." I said. "Sorry Sun but I dont want to bc I might get crazy again..." Moon said. "You wont... just control yourself. Now come, you need a shower anyways-" I said. "Oh ok..." Moon said.

Moondrops POV:

When we went back to the daycare I felt scared going to him now. After I took a shower, I went to him and started to cuddle with him. "Moon uh can you stop?" Sun asked. "Ok but can I ask you smth?" I said. "Ok. What is it?" he said. "Do you wanna be my boyfriend?" I asked him shyly. "Ofc!!! But its illegal here so it has to be secret ok?" Sun says. I nodded and went to sleep.

Sundrops POV:

When he slept, I secretly went to Chicas room. "Hey Chica lets be girlfriend and boyfriend now." I say to her. "But I thought you didnt want to?" She says, questioning. "I always hated Moon. So lets be gf and bf rn" I said. "Ok. Well I gotta go to the rest of the band now so bye" Chica said. "Ok byeee" I said. Then Moon went in. "Y-you always h-hated me!? But why!?" Moon said shockingly. "What? What do you mean? I dont hate you." I said. "Dont even try to lie to me! Were OVER!!" Moon said. "Moon wait!!" I said. But he already ran away.

Wors Count: 300