Chapter 5

Sarada POV:"AND ILL KILL YOU!"Boruto shouted, I have never seen him that angry before, I already had a hard time believing that the man standing in front of us is Boruto, but now it's even harder as he is never this angry before, and now he has an intent to kill, this just isn't him, what happened to him in all these years...During this time the enemy was still talking but I didn't care, I needed to figure out what happened to Boruto, the next moment, they were rushing him, I couldn't keep up even with my three tomoe sharingan, they were really fast...Reader POV:The trio rushed Kenji, Boruto and Zacko came close and used hand-to hand combat and taijutsu, while Daemien stayed but shooting his light shots...Zacko was fighting Kenji with taijutsu, it was fast like the time Momoshiki fought Naruto, than right when he was going to punch, he suddenly did a backflip revealing Boruto with a Chidori dashing forward, trying to hit him, Kenji than punched Boruto back, causing him to fly into a bolder, making the bolder split into two, Zacko than used his fire and used it like jets to out speed Kenji, and it worked, Zacko punched Kenji near a cliff, than Daemien shot him closer, than out of nowhere, Boruto jumped off the cliff with a ice-spike covering his hand, crashed down stabbing Kenji in the chest..."That's for betraying us"Boruto stated while pulling his hand out of his chest,Than Daemien shot a strong shot in Kenji's face,"That's for the village you massacred..."Daemien added"And this is for Renzo..."Zacko said while using his clans lightning chains and electrocuting Kenji while strangling him..."AAAaaAAAaaaaaAAaaAaaaaaaaAAAAAaaAAaaaaaaaaAAAAAHHHHHH"Kenji screamed in pain...Sarada POV:Seeing Boruto with blood on his hand is weird, and the fact that he isn't stoping his teammate, he is just standing there watching that man get electrocuted to death and screaming in pain, shouldn't he stop his teammate, so I walked up to him,"You guys are gonna kill him..."I told him,"Yeah, so..."he answered me, I was shocked, he had no intentions of stopping his teammate, instead, he supported him..."You have to stop your friend, or he's gonna die..."I tried to talk some sense into him,"Are you suggesting we spare him?"he asked me with a tone I have never heard come out of his mouth..."You're talking like you want him dead..."I asked him"Yeah, this man gave the location of our village to the enemy, killed a friend that trusted him with everything after torturing him for hours, than got the village massacred..."he explained"than why shouldn't we want him dead?"Hearing what happened to him in the years he was gone, shocked me, and I thought I had a bad experience as a rouge, his is worst..."And you haven't heard half the story, Miss..."one of his teammates told me,There's more, what the heck, did he fight in a war or something...I questioned myself,"What happened?"I asked Boruto"I don't want to talk about it..."Boruto answered me...After a while, the screaming stoped, the man was dead, rousted on the ground with blood covering him, the scene was enough to send shivers up my spine...