𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮

- felt we could really do this

Y/n POV

It was the next day and I was about to leave home to meet up with Sunghoon at a coffee shop. I agreed to hangout with him today and we decided on a coffee shop that was close to both of our areas.

"Chaeryeong, I'm going, I'll see you later," I let my sister know. I pick up my bag and make my way out the house.

***

I arrived at the coffee shop and went inside. Sunghoon wasn't there yet so I sat down at a table and ordered two americanos in the mean time.

After a few minutes he walked through the doors of the coffee shop and I waved to him from the table. He comes over and pulls out the chair opposite me, "Hey Y/n, thanks for agreeing to meet today," He sits down.

"No problem. I ordered you a coffee," I tell him, pointing at the coffee that was placed in front of him. "Oh thanks," He takes a sip before putting the cup down again. "I actually wanted to talk about Friday night," He starts.

"Oh, about that, I think I should be apologizing. It was my fault that you got drunk, I dragged you into it," I say. "Don't worry about it, at least we had fun," He chuckles. "Anyways, When you and Hyunjin disappeared, Yuna took me upstairs onto the balcony to talk," He explains.

I nod, continuing to listen. "We were talking and things were fine, but when we decided to go back down to you, well, when I decided to go back down to you, our faces were all of a sudden really close, and I don't know why I did it but I kissed her."

My mouth drops and I cover it with my hand. "Then I told her we should see how things go. Y/n, what have I done?" He cringes at himself.

- but really I was foolish

"Wait, you're not happy about this?" I asked, noticing the discomfort in his expression. "No, not really, and now I won't be able to tell her that because what if she really likes me?"

"Oh, uhh," I knew she liked him. "What?"

"She does like you," Should I have told him that?

"Oh no. What am I going to do now," He rubs his face. "It's okay, maybe you could kindly tell her you were drunk and weren't thinking properly?" I was bad with these things.

He shakes his head, "I don't want to hurt her."

"Uhh," I try to think of something, "Maybe you could give it a chance?"

"That's also not going to work. I like someone else," He says. "But maybe I could try..."

***

Sunghoon decided he'd sleep on it. We ended up getting to know each other a little better for the rest of the time we spent at the cafe and I discovered some interesting things about him, like the fact that he used to be a figure skater.

Once we paid for the coffees we walked around the city for a little, enjoying the warm weather.

Sunghoon then walked me back to my car and we were saying good bye to each other. "I hope you figure things out, you know with Yuna," I say. "Thanks. I'll think hard about it."

"I'll see you at school tomorrow, bye Sunghoon," I smile at him as I get into my car. "Bye," He smiles and waves.

- hindsight, it's obvious

♪♪♪

Another day, another slay. Ugh. I really wasn't looking forward to this week.