chapter 4

At home

"Ah you two are back, go wash yourselves and rest, I will make dinner" Mrs. Park said. "Ok but pls be quick mom I am starving" Sunghoon said goes upstair to his room. "I will quickly wash up and help you mom" Jake said with a smile on his face. "No it's okay Jakey I can make it myself  go and rest" Mrs. Park said noticing the tiredness in the boys eyes. Jake just nodded and goes to his room.

After some time Mrs. Park call them for dinner. They were eating but Jake wasn't eating just staring at the food. He wasn't feeling good but he decided to stay quite.

Mrs. Park suddenly said,"Jake honey are you ok  you seems to be not eating the food. Does the food taste not your liking?" "N-no mom the food really smell good and its my liking, i-its jus-st t-that , its just that my tummy is hurting a little, nothing more" Jake said smiling at her.

"Would you like me to go to pharmacy and buy something" Sunghoon said although he has no kind of romantic feelings for Jake, he asked that as a man. "No don't bother it, it will be gone by some time " Jake said shaking  his head.

"But Jake darling..." Mrs. Park was cut off by Jake "I am alright mom it will be gone in a few minutes."

Mrs. Park sigh and added"your mom and dad have gone to Australia and Sunghoon's dad is also in America and I will go there the p after tomorrow  for a business trip so you two take care of each other." Jake and Sunghoon nodded.

At midnight

''Ah it hurt so much...'' Jake mumble putting his hand on his tummy. He went to grab his backpack and took two different pills and dozed off.

___________________

"We're done Sunghoon, we are DONE! Don't you understand human language huh!" Amy said hugging her new boyfriend. "Love try to understand please I love you so much we will get married once I graduate so please don't leave me" Sunghoon said tears forming in his eyes. Amy push him off and goes with her new boyfriend.

'Who does think he is I know he's handsome and rich but not so rich as my current boyfriend' Amy thought forming an evil smile on her face. She was only with Sunghoon for his money and she had cheated to him with many people. But Sunghoon didn't know none of them because he believe every lie she told him.

___________________

Mrs. Park left for her business trip and it was just two of them. Jake saw the older stared at the thin air with a sad face,his mind was in the air.

"Hyung want me to make something for you to relieve your stress" Jake asked and Sunghoon just nodded. So he made him a cup of match a and a bowl of oats meal. He handed it to the older and said "want to talk about it hyung?" The older nodded and looked down on the floor and said"you know Amy I love her so much but she break up with me without any reason, maybe because I am married. "  He said with a sad chuckled face and drink the matcha.

It hurts right when your husband talk about someone else whom he loved about to you. The younger heart ache after hearing the older word specially when he was falling for him and already taken him as his husband.

Jake just patted the older and said, "don't worry hyung if she love you back just like you did maybe she is also hurt. You can marry her if you want her to be with you and we are married secretly not known to everyone. And also since are both male nothing will happened and I will go back to my house if you're uncomfortable."

The older was shocked at the younger word. But he remain silent not responding just looking at the younger teary eyes and he felt how beautiful the the younger eyes were.

He didn't like the younger idea why? Because as spending time with Jake somewhat he had a unknown feelings for him but he decided to ignore it. He was comfortable around the younger and he gave him positive mind.

_____________________

As time passing by the older was beginning to fall for the younger he didn't like the younger to talk to other man at school and eat lunch with them. And the younger who had already fall for him notice some changes in his husband behavior and he was happy about it.

____________________

At school

It was near the time of graduation of the older so he decided to work hard and graduate with flying colours. He was studying hard and the younger knows it so he decided to not to bother him. He gave the older lunch to the library and told him to call him if he needed anything.

_____________________

As the older was done  studying for the day he decided to take a break and call the younger to make him a hot chocolate. Soon the younger came and gave him a cup of hot chocolate.

The elder drink it and sign the younger to sit on his lap and slowly said," Sit here" patting on his lap "  I have something to tell you ." The younger nodded and sat and the older hug him tightly and whisper something on his ears...

" The younger nodded and sat and the older hug him tightly and whisper something on his ears

Pls let us just pretend its Sunghoon and Jake

Hi everyone sorry I haven't been uploading lately. It is too much for me to handle both writing and school work but I will try to update aas much as if I have free time.

Soooo have a good day or night bye love you all😘😘😘😘😘😊😊