☕MY ONLY ONE, CHAPTER 5☕

"Then how did he freaking caught my IG like this?? Did he just stalk me or what??" Zero asked himself.

Then Zero left the room, he complained to his father about his phone that why Leo like his posts and Leo is even the one who's the bartender messing with him.

"Son, just ignore him, nothing will happened if you still think about that, you're just 24 years old, but you turned your behavior to be more strange that is why your mother was short-tempered because of you." His father told him that he should stop thinking about Leo anymore into his problem he may has some crab mentality.

"It's been night, son just sleep anymore and if I told you again, you'll never listen again.." His father told him to sleep so that he can move on, he came back to his room and he slept on the bed as he was yawning.

In the next day, Yue just met Leo then she approached him.

She told him "Let's date Hayase!" With a smile at him.

Leo gets shy at her, then they came to a café eating together.

Leo was looking down, she doesn't like seeing Yue'a face then he saw Zero who came in the café then Leo looks at him.

Yue looks at Leo and tell Leo "Hey Hayase let's talk together, are you still mad at me?? OF COURSE I CAN NEED YOUR FACE!" Yue told Leo with a smile that she can need his help, but he doesn't understand her like this being like that all the time.

"What do you mean??" Leo asked Yue, then Yue giggles as she held Leo's hand.

Leo glares at her like that.

Yue gets embarassed when Leo seemed angry for her, what will happened?

After they date, they came to a mall together, but Leo still want to see Zero.

"Oh, Reio can I buy some clothes for you??" Yue asked.

"No way! I will just buy for myself!" Leo told Yue.

"Why...?" Yue asked as she gets worried.

"Won't you let me give you too?" Yue asked him sadly again if he would never let her.

Then Leo left as Yue stamped on the floor as sad half angry.

After that, Yue immediately came home and her and Juhwan both caught that their mother and father is fighting.

So Juhwan pack his things and clothes that he is going to leave his family's house and he will be going into his auntie's house so now he left the house as Yue gets angry when Juhwan left.

Juhwan came to complain for his auntie that his mom and dad are fighting due to about what happened, Juhwan's dad love him more then his mom loves Yue more than him, his mom are the worst.

4:00 PM, Leo and Zero met again.

Leo goes to Zero then Zero sighs at him.

"Hey!"

"Hey you too! How did you see my IG? ARE YOU THE GUY WHO LIKED MY POST YESTERDAY?" Zero asked then Leo suddenly giggles touching his own stomach and saying "You know me so much in the internet!" Then Zero suddenly slapped Leo's face as Leo gets embarassed touching his own slapped cheek.

"You bastard! I really see all of your posts and it's you!" Zero said angrily to Leo as Kio saw them, Kio becomes ashamed.

"Why you kept hurting me?? What was that?? How did you feel serious??" Leo asked as he is annoyed of Zero.

"So what?? Are you even trying hard just because you're perfect?? How enough are you anymore? You little, can't you just get out of here??"

Zero asked Leo if why don't he just get out as he was angry of him then Leo runs away crying alone and going to his house then he sulks as his mother is shocked.

He gets a knife "WHAT ARE YOU DOING LEO??" His mom yelled.

Then Leo pointed knife to his own tummy.

"Mom, I will kill myself, because the guy that I had a crush on before was bullying me!" Leo told his mother.

"Oh, stop that Leo!! Leo stop please!! Nothing would happened if you sacrifice yourself, I know you're hurt so don't also hurt yourself, I know, you were tired of expecting this anymore but still stop yourself like that!" His mother told him those words.

Zero that time was in office sitting alone and getting bored then Bessy goes to him and asked him "So why don't he shut up?"

"He's probably using me for clout, I am not even am artist." Zero replied like that but Bessy didn't laugh, just frustrated.

"You know what? He is so stupid, why is he trying hard? I know, he wants to mess with you just to hurt me, but I hate him and I blame him more." Bessy said as how much she blame Leo than his friend.

"He is actually very very disappointing, he is also annoying, that's why I kept hitting him hard." Zero's response.

But he thought Leo can go through this, Leo also wants him mercy instead of being angry at him.

Leo was only sleeping in his room every time anymore, but his boss Noa is finding him if why he doesn't work all the time anymore as a bartender.

Then Jihoon came.

"REIO!!! MR. CHOI IS FINDING YOU!" Jihoon shouted at Leo that Noa, his boss is finding him.

Leo woke up and get nervous when Jihoon came to tell him like that.

"HUH??" Leo replied.

"Yes, it's true come on." Then Jihoon grabs his hand and they left the room especially leaving the house then they came to a bar.

"REIO! DID YOU JUST SLEEP ALL THE TIME??" Noa asked Leo angrily.

"But... I HAVE TO, BECAUSE I AM DEPRESSED!" Leo yelled back to his boss.

"SO WHAT?? YOU'RE JUST NITPICKING!" Noa said as he is angry of Leo.

Yue came again as she is worried then she runs to Leo.

"OH, REIO WHAT'S HAPPENED?? WHY DON'T YOU LET ME HELP YOU??" Yue asked worriedly.

"But I DON'T NEED A GIRL TO HELP ME!" Leo yelled at her then the mind of others for Leo "So sexist!"

"You brat!" Noa insulted Leo.

"But I needed you Reio, you know why?? I can help you, I know you're always hurt at the same time!" Yue told him, she felt like she thinks that she can keep her promise for Leo.

"So what?!" -Leo

Then Yue held Leo's hand as they both walk away.

Leo glares at Yue then he saw Zero there then Zero suddenly looks at the then Leo drops Yue's hand as he runs to Zero as Yue gets flustered.

Zero gets shocked at Leo.

☕TO BE CONTINUED☕

⚠️️️️RULES⚠️
• Do not judge the grammar.
• Do not judge the story.
• Do not judge the characters even the main characters.
• Do not judge the storyline
• Do not judge the storyline that you were uncomfortable with that is lovely or cuddly or flirty and else inappropriate that you think it's bad. (It's just a story line though even if it's inappropriate.)