Part 2

Liason pov:

"Excuse me?" the boy said looking offended.

"But you are though, and listen kid-" Lia got cut off by the boy.

"I'm not a kid" the boy said trying his best to sound calm.

"That's what kids says all the time, now listen go back to your house before we get framed by kidnapping" Lia said holding the boy's shoulder and bending down to face the kid.

"I'm on my 20's right now, if you want proof, here is my card, my id, and my-..." the man cut his sentence off and search every pocket.

"Where's my phone?" the man said still looking for it.

"Oh my god this pipsqueak had all but phone!? Seriously phone!? You do know that phone is the most important thing when you go outside right?" Lia said with an "unbelievable" face.

"Wait I didn't take my phone with me cause I thought I'm going out for a while" the man said.

"But wait, who are you guys?" the man said.

"Aren't I suppose to ask you that?" Lia said.

"I mean I'm lost and I just followed this guy" he said pointing to me.

"And you kinda look familiar" he said.

"You might be shock, but I'm Lia Merrick, and he's Liason Agnelio" Lia introduce us to the man.

"Now not only your face is familiar, but your name too, anyways I'm Mike Morais" he introduced himself.

"Now your last name is familiar" Lia said and just shrug it off.

"Liason, call me if you need anything, and please cook something, I miss your cooking" Lia said and went to her room.

"Now Mike, you met Liason, and the other one will be heading home late" I said.

"Oh right you should take a shower 'cause you might get sick" I said and headed towards my room to find some clothes, when I was teen.

"Here is my clothes, that's the smallest one i I got" I said and handed to him, he thanked me and walked through the bathroom (a/n: it's noticable, 'cause their door are like those blurry glass that often use to bathroom, so you can see that there's a person using it but won't recognize 'cause it's blurry as heck, we used to have one of those but we break it a lot so we just use the ordinary one).

V●ᴥ●V

After a while I saw him with only t-shirt on and no pants.

"Do you have like your roomate's small clothes?" Mike asked.

"I'm the smallest" I said but turned off the stove and went to Aisha's room and looked for her small clothes, then I found her teal turtle neck sweater and some jogging pants.

"He won't notice" I thought and handed him.

After changing, he kind of suit him.

"Thanks" he said and the laundry machine beeped.

"Mike you can use our guest room, we don't use that often cause we don't have that much guest who sleeps here" I said and he thanked me again.