Arrival

Kailani POV

We was in the car and thus nosey ass mf that adopted me had the audacity ti interrupt the nice silence we were enjoying

"so whats ur name"

Mf how u gone adopt me and not know my name, stupid ass. So I stared at him in all his dumb atrociousness. Imma decide to be mute. Then this nigga gone have strength to scream at me dent face and all.

"bitch i asked u a question answer hoe"

So I punched his ass in the face and jumped the fuck out the car. He pulled me back in and apologised so I said OK. (I know what u thinking but forgive and never forget)

We arrived at his 'house'

That shit bigger than Beverly hills so I asked " how many families live here"

His dumb ass laughed at me like I was stupid when I was serious therefore I mean mugged his ass.

He sobered up quick as hell '1 but my gang stays over all the time'.

We walked inside and shit was larger on the inside than the outside.

He screamed for his 'gang'. Yet I heard some elephants so I asked ' do u have a zoo?' He deadass laughed at me y'all, and he was about to reply.

I saw a hybrid of human and elephant, yet he was mostly human apart from his ears.

I screamed loud af and they looked at like they was confused. So I said 'since when did your house become a zoo?'

So I pointed at the hybrid, and they started fucking dying. Im telling you, rolling around jumping up and down and then the windex bottle laugh.

_______________________

Ehm im tired.

How u think kd feel?

How u think dents feel?

I might just edit out the jump out the car part, feels weird .

Bye bitches,

Miss author lady.

Mmmmmmmm. Comment what y'all wanna be called, I feel mean.