Chapter 21

Calum's POV

My mom went to the store to buy more food for us. "Calum I'm going to take a shower, I smell." Alyssa said. "Can I take one with you." I smirked. She rolled her eyes. "Can I borrow a towel?" She asked. "Only if I can take a shower with you."

I said. "Whatever." I got up and gave her a towel. She got her clothes ready and started the shower. She took out her hair and let it fall down half way down her back. I snaked my arms around her waist and rested my chin on her shoulders.

We stayed like that for a minute or so then I kissed her on the cheek. I took off my shirt and took off my braclets. She locked the door then she took off her jeans and her shirt.

Alyssa's POV

I took off my shirt while Calum was checking the water. I am so insecure of my body. I'm scared that he'll say something negative. He stepped in and I took my bra off and slipped down my panties.

I stepped in the shower and I saw Calum grinning at me. "What?" I asked. "Nothing I just love you." I shook my head and smiled. "You're an idiot Calum." I said. "Yeah but I'm your idiot." He smiled at me. "You sure about that." I say and he gasps. "I'm just kidding." I smile at him. He kisses my cheek. I got the shampoo and got some on my hands and spread it around my hair.

Calum did the same. I rinsed it out and made sure it was all out. Calum got the soap and started washing my body. I looked at him but he didn't stop. When he was finished I realized it was my turn.

I washed his body and slapped his bum this time. He chuckled at my actions. He rinsed and put conditioner in his hair. He passed it to me while he rinsed it out. I put some in then rinsed it out. He turned off the shower and handed me my towel.

I wrapped it around my body while Calum wrapped it around his waist. We went to his room and we got dressed and I brushed my hair and put it in a ponytail. We sat on the bed. "We should do that more often." Calum said. "Absolutely not." I said. "Why not." He smiled. "I don't know." I shrug. "Anyway do you want to go to the park." I said. "Sure."