part 3~ exciting news

you start your car and start to drive back while listening to different songs like maddison beer and arianna grande and more. you finnaly arrive home but then you receive a call so you go to check who it is.
y/m= your manager
you pick up the phone.
you: hello?
y/m: yes y/n we have some exciting news for you..
you: that is?
y/m: you have been selected to be in euphoria and your gunna play sophie parez. (maddy's sister) and you meet astray and become best friends.
you: omg that's amazing
y/m: also be at the set on friday okay anyway i'm gunna let you go now goodbye.
you: bye
(btw it's wednesday) you kinda wanna call your mom and dad to rub it in their faces but u think it's too mean and that your not gunna do it so you decide to tell javon the news and start ringing his phone.

*javon's pov*
i was playing fortnite when i got called by my mom. she said that they said i was going to be back in season 3 of euphoria and that i'm alive. but she told me they there is a new character called sophie parez who helps me and protects me. but hen i was gunna go back to playing when i heard my phone ring, so i checked it. it was y/ n so i decided to pick up the phone.
*y/n pov*
he finnaly answered after 4 rings
*on the phone*
javon:hi y/n you okay?
you: yeah i'm fine i just wanted to give you some exciting news!
javon: and that is?
you: i'm in euphoria and apparently i'm astray's friend so glad he's alive!
javon: WAIT MY MUM JUST TOLD ME ABOUT THIS are you sophie perez?
you: how did you now that
you laugh
javon: my mom just told me
you: okay well i'm gunna go see you at the set on friday!
javon: okay yeah goodbye also jaden is gunna be there
you laugh
you:okay bye
*you hang up*
—————————————————————————
you order some mcdonald's on door dash and then when it arrives you eat and then you fall asleep watching movies.