Chapter 5 - the shattered moon base and, new foes

Remnant - scattered moon

"A month later"

Noting happened that much during there stay in the shattered moon, morty being an exception to rick usual routine, keeping low for an intire month, while Building a pretty well base to navigate throughout the outer galaxy's, with rick and morty no other way to pass the time, he investigate the outer rings of the galaxy's

Morty, who had been traped in the base, feeling uneasy from the silence around the base, Morty asks rick.

Morty: Rick shouldn't we go out now like its been already a month.

Rick getting interrupted from his, work pissed, not considering his opinion at all, due to there destination being to unsual to rick, unable to use portal guns unlike before, he simply deny his request.

Morty, not having it no more, being consumed from the internal silence, with there casual argument, rick decides to let him have his freedom, giving him another prototype of his current spaceship.

With other new features, being useful to him, not prolonging anymore morty sprints away, destinating towards remants world.

Rick, continuing his work, upgrading some tweeks on the his portal gun, testing multiple time's quite not yet safe nor sure, having failing multiple times, he m begins to work harder.

Meanwhile in remants outer galaxy's..

Glitching out from the gist of void, poping out randomly, it was a another crack! appearing.

pov: ???

???: ehhh?? and what may this be

???: I dunno currently this is an unknown location, from the looks of it doesn't seem to be coming from any where of our universe nor any dimension we've been through.

???: Interesting... lets go tester B.

back in remants shatter base, minute's later of there arrival, rick hearing the alarm, indicating something isn't good.

he call morty but unable to pick up, rick not wasting any more of the goodball he leaves, pushing against his warping device he sets to there location.

2 hours later. . .

He arrives but was astonished, under his own eyes, already building spheres around the portal, going further, he gets hit by an unknown force.

Rick, confused of were exactly it was, he looks around, but couldn't get its orgins, not long after the attack, a shadow like form, ubove his ship forms, landing infront of his windshield, breaking his thoughts he readys himself.

???: well, well isn't this ship sturdy,

Rick: . . . .

Rick being Silent, takes a good look of her, but isn't unusual to him,

???: ehh? what! couldn't your space ship handle my little small attack!.

Rick: . . . . Rude, that was an Average attack ain't the little tentacle lady getting off my space ship?

???: And what if I dont old man.!?

Rick: well ill just have too.

Rick, impatiently ending there conversation, beginning to activate an electric field around the spaceship, shocking the area, with volts of energy, the little lady recognizing the incoming volts, initiating her force shield, barely activating it in time.

with small sparks of volts of trillions, passing through her circuits continuing, to repel it, but wasn't enough too hold on, betting her way out of its range,she propels herself fast outside, while attacking constantly.