Ch 1 - Drinks

I walk into a party. A girl at school called Addison invited a ton of people to come and dance. Surprisingly, I was invited... honestly I assumed that only popular teenagers would be here seeing that she is incredibly popular. I can't believe that Addison would want me here... wow.

OUCH! I bumped into somebody. Pink hair, tall and thin... fuck.. Its Addison herself. I was gonna try to avoid her during her party just in case she made the mistake of inviting me. Seems it's too late for that now.

She says, "Uh, hey?"

And all I can think to reply with is a simple, "Hi Addison"

I redden when I see her face. She's been my crush since I was in 6th grade. I have never been able to talk to her. She started staring at my face and it made me feel nervous so I ran to the drinks table.

I ordered a shot of vodka, and I realized that Addison was behind me. I freaked out and tried to play it cool .

"Hi again"

She sat next to me and asked me why I'm nervous.

"Hahah- who said I was nervous?"

I lift the shot glass to my lips and down it in one gulp.

She watches me, raising a brow and chuckling.

My cheeks heat up and I offer her a drink too.

"Here would you like some?"

She nods and smiles.

"Yes please"

I ordered her a gin cocktail. When she received it she took a sip and said

"Mmm~ good stuff"

I took another shot quickly and said 

"Hey it's pretty loud in here"

I cringed at my own words, of course it's gonna be loud, it's a party for god's sake.

She laughed hard at my little comment and replied with

"What were you expecting, Sam? It's a party!! Have fun, dance, drink, and make out with someone!!!"

To be continued :) 

Authors note: 

this is my first time writing, so if you like the story so far pls like or comment or share it with someone, anything helps and im truly grateful for any support. ill try to get the next chapter up quickly as possible. bye!!