𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭

Punch. Punch. Punch. Punch. Punch. Bang. Kick. Punch. Kick. Who in here tryna start a riot? Who in here tryna start a riot? Who in here tryna start it? Turn around and kick. Punch. Punch. Kick. Who that flyin' in the air? (who?) That ain't no flying saucer, I'm shooting webs like worldwide. Man headed all the way to Yonkers. When I say 'Brooklyn, stand up' You better just fix your posture, And every hero needs his theme song s- Punch. Punch. Punch. You ain't gotta a chance boy! What you think? I throw in everything but a kitchen sink (yeah) I try to be friendly in the neighborhood (okay) Kick. Kick. Kick. Jab. Jump and kick. Punch. I hear someone come in. I ignore them. Punch. I know all the little grannies wanna sip they tea (yeah) And here you come all barging in (huh?) All ugly like a brown fur cardigan I get a tap on the shoulder. I don't understand why anyone would want to talk to me so I turn around. There's a man with black trench coat and an eye patch. He starts talking. We recieve the monolouge and the arguin' I'm like I hold up a finger signaling him to wait. I take out my bluetooth earbuds and ask him to start again. "Maybe you should take out your earbuds before someone starts talking," he comments, "Anyways, I can't exactly do my whole thing again because the mood is ruined. But, I'll just start with this. I'm Nick Fury, director of S.H.I.E.L.D., and I would like to recruit you as an Avenger and second scientist to Dr. Bruce Banner." "BRUCE BANNER!?" I shout, "Sorry, let me rephrase that. BRUCE BANNER!? Nope, still not right. One more time. BRUCE BANNER!? Okay, I guess that's never going to come out correct. Also, why do you want me as an Avenger?" "Let's just say you're the next Tony Stark and you had a PhD in engineering from MIT at 15, a PhD in psychology from UVA at 17, and you are currently working on another for chemistry if I remember correctly." "I see the scientist part, but not the Avenger part." "You have studied every type of defense and weaponry art and mastered them in just 10 years. You should be able to see why I want you as an Avenger now." "Okay, um do I have to sign anything or do something to like, initiate me into the superhero thing?" "You have to sign a few papers for the Sokovia Accords, but nothing signing your life away to us. Let's go into the car and I'll show you the facility."

___ ___ ___

"Stark! Why are you trying to help me with this specific project! Why can't you just-" someone yells and I assume it's at Tony Stark. Fury has led me into the Avengers Tower and I'm in an elevator facing a space filled with tools and mechanic stuff. I go to pick up one of the wrenches that has fallen on the floor when someone notices me, or should I say Nick Fury. "Director?" the voice asks, "Why are you here?" "Well, if y/n would stop hiding, I would show you," he says directing that sarcastic hit at me. "Sorry, I wa-" I start and then stop because I've hit my head on the table. "Ow." I rub my head and from some reason start tearing up. I blink away the tears as quickly as I can so no one sees. "Hi, I'm Bruce," the man says, reaching his hand out. I take his hand excitedly and shake it. "I'm y/n l/n. It's really nice to meet you. After my parents decided to go to get chocolate milk and Nutella together, you really inspired me." "Chocolate milk and Nutella?" "Yeah, I kept asking for it. My brother's at MIT right now so I was just blowing off some steam at a random gym when Director Fury found me," I say calmly, "How did you find me, anyway?" "I have my ways," he said mysteriously. "Okay, well while you keep having your ways, I'm going to explore." "Wait a second, Miss. I need to introduce you to the whole team and you need to sign those papers I told you about." "Okay, fine."

We go into a common room the size of two IKEA bedrooms and I sit down while Fury gets on the intercom, telling everyone to come to floor level 56. Once everyone is sitting down, he makes me get up and introduce myself.

"Hi, I'm y/n l/n. I'm supposed to be your new Avenger and another scientist/engineer," I say humbly. "Y/n here is being too modest," Fury says coming to stand next to me, "She graduated with a PhD in engineering from MIT at 15, and a PhD in pyschology from UVA at 17, and she's currently working on another for chemistry. Y/n? Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself?" "Well, um, I have a little brother and my parents decided to get chocolate milk when I was 9. Apparently, I'm smart but I think you guys have had your fill of smart people. I have no common sense whatsoever and I have studied every type of martial arts and weaponry technique." It seemed kind of okay to brag right there, but I didn't want to come off as rude and self-centered. 

A man with long brown hair and a metal arm gets up and walks over to me. "I'm Bucky," he said reaching out for my hand, "I think we're going to good friends." I shake his hand and say, "Yeah. I think we are. You're the Winter Soldier, right?" "Yes..." "That's so cool!" Than I whisper in his ear, "You're my favorite superhero." He smiles brightly at that. Another man but this time he has short blonde hair comes up to me with a lady. They reach for my hands and I shake them. "I'm Natasha, but my friends call me Nat." "Wait, you're Black Widow?" "Yup." "Wow, I love your style of fighting. Even your little pose where you look up." "My sister, Yelena, says I'm a poser." She smiles kindly at me. The man shakes my hand and then excitedly whispers, "You know archery?" "Yeah! It's my favorite way to take down someone!" "Yes!" He pumps his arm. "I'm Clint, do you want to see the vents?" "The vents?" "Yeah! I have a hideout there. Only Nat knows about it though." "I'd love to then, Clint."

Three men come to meet me at once. "Tony Stark." One says. He does look exactly like him so I accept it. Next to him are two tall men. "Loki Laufeyson," the shorter but still pretty tall man said, "God of Mischief." "Nice to meet you! I like your colors." "Thank you, mortal." "And I'm Thor, God of Thunder." "He speaks! Sorry, I thought you were going to be the strong and silent type." "The strong and silent type?" Loki says sarcastically, "Yeah. This guy is the strong and silent type of god." "Brother, you sometimes hurt me." Thor jokingly comments. "You two are brothers?! I have a younger brother. He's quite annoying." Thor comes closer to me. He holds out his hand and I hear something crashing through stuff. Suddenly, a huge axe comes flying past me and I barely flinch. "I like this one." he announces. I look behind me and I can see through multiple rooms because all of the walls have giant holes in them. "THOR!" Tony shouts, "That is the last time you summon your hammer in this tower!"

hey guys! i hope you enjoyed this first chapter of that one avenger! i saw some tiktok abt thor and was like ok now my head is filled with ideas. i have a plan like stebe (steve) just so u know. good morning/afternoon/night wherever u are! - cutie 💕