𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮

After I meet the rest of the Avengers, Tony calls me into his lab. "Wow," I muse as I look around the amazing place full of tech and suits. "You haven't explored the whole tower yet, have you?" Tony asks from behind me. I jump and turn around, "Mr. Stark! You scared me!" "Sorry, y/n." "What did you call me down here for? Do you need anything?" "No, also I have many people that work for who bring me stuff. I just wanted to know if you had signed the papers yet?" "No, she hasn't, Stark," a deep voice says. I see Nick Fury behind Tony and he turns to look at him. "Do we need everybody?" I ask, "Or just a few people." "I would like to have everybody," Nick says, "But that is not possible right now since Black Panther is in Wakanda, Carol Danvers is in space, and Scott Lang is probably in jail. Again." "Probably for stealing another blender," Tony adds in.

"Jarvis?" "Yes, sir?" "Get everyone down here." "Already doing that." As soon as everyone comes to the lab, they immediately surrond me. I'm handed the papers and I pick up a pen. I sign and everyone gives me a huge group hug. I know that I've found my family. "Alright! Everyone out! I need to talk to y/n!" Mr. Stark says. "Congrats, y/n," Nat says with a hug. After everyone leaves, he says, "So how do you feel?" "Um, good? Why'd you call me down here?" "I want to see how good you are at this stuff. I want you to show me you final project for graduating at MIT. You know, I graduated from there too?" "Um, yes. They have your picture on the great staircase. And here is my project," I reply, showing him some white sunglasses.

"And what did you do with sunglasses?" he asks, sarcastically. I put them on and tap the side. "Reina?" I ask (if thats your name put in maya), "You busy?" "Y/n," Reina's Australian accent sighs, "I already scanned the whole room and put everything that I've scanned from Stark Tower into the database. What else could you want?" "Mr. Stark, this is my AI, Reina." "Yeah... I could tell. Where'd you get the idea?" He points his pencil at me and waves it around. "You, actually. You have Jarvis. Hi, Jarvis." "Hello, Ms. l/n." "And I decided to make, Reina portable. After I graduated MIT, I noticed that you had sunglasses for Jarvis too, so I may have accidentally copied your idea," I say, shifting my weight back and forth. "So why an Australian accent?" "Because Australia is cool. Duh."

"What can she do?" "Scan what type of pencil does Mr. Stark have in his hand." "That's a customized Zebra DelGaurd Mechanical Pencil." I look at him for confirmation and he nods. "I called you down, initially, to ask you if you wanted to build your new suit with me." "Oh my god! Yes, of course!" "Good, I'm glad you agreed. I wasn't going to let you have a choice, though." I smirk at this. "Okay, Mr. Ego, when do we start?" "Right now."

"Connect Reina to the server and tell her to get Romanoff and Maximoff down here," he instructs me. "You ready, lady?" "Yep! Can't wait to meet Jarvis!" "Alright, she's in, in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. How is it?" "Amazing. I'm notifing them now. Also, I told them to get their suits that they are currently using." "Great." I walk over to the hologram table that he has set up and lean my hands on it. "I'm going to get the nanobot tech that I use for my suit and put it into your suit, but it's going to feel like real fabric." "Oh, cool!"

"Hey, guys," Nat says. "What'd you need us for?" Wanda asks. "I'm building my suit! I need ideas to bounce off of, as well." "Okay, that's great!" They both says in unison. "We brought our most recent battle outfits to show you," Natasha says happily. "Okay," I muse, "Can you hang them up on that rack over there? I'm going to look at them for designs." "Take a look at what my watch can do, y/n" Tony shows me his watch and then taps on it. A bunch of metal comes out of it and forms around him to come together as the Iron Man suit. "I think we should add this to your suit so you can always carry a version around in case of emergency. I don't want you getting hurt," he offered. "Oh my god! Yes, that would be so cool!" I rejoiced, "We could put in multiple things so I can always have it on me." "But what would we put it in?" "Well, for everyday, we can put it in a simple necklace, but for like certain missions I could put it in the bottom of heels or if I accidentally break one of the things I have it in, I could put it in a pair of sneakers." "Y/n, here's the thing. I don't have that many nanobots. If something went wrong with them, we won't have them anymore. I like the idea, but I can only do two." "Yeah! Of, of course, Mr. Stark!"

I walk over to the rack where Natasha, Wanda, and the suits are. They were talking about something and showing off their suits to one another. When I look at the two battle-tested suits, I realize that I'm going to need more inspiration. "Reina?" "Yes, boss?" "Get Bucky, Clint, and Valkyrie. Tell them to bring down their suits as well." "Right away. Just one thing, Valkyrie isn't here." "Get me a picture then." The women look at me questioningly and I answer them with, "I need more ideas. Just these two won't cut it. I already have ideas for these though!" "Are you going to use my corset?" Wanda asks worriedly. "Oh no, I think the corset is expecially for you. I like the leather on your jacket though, so I'm probably going to use the same material in a different design and color." "Oh, good. That thing sometimes makes me pass out, I just didn't want you to get hurt."

"Hey, y/n," Bucky said tossing me his suit, "I like your version of Jarvis." "My name's Reina, actually." He looks up, slightly surprised. "Thanks, Bucky." I catch it and hang it up. A few moments later, Clint comes down. "Sorry I'm a bit late, I had to bribe Thor for a picture of Valkyrie. I had to promise to get him 10 boxes of PopTarts the next time I go grocery shopping." "Thanks, Clint! And set your phone down on that," I say pointing to a little, rectangular, black box. He passes me, handing the suit to me as he does and puts his phone down. I pull out Bucky's blue leather jacket from the rack and run my hand over the design of the jacket. I decide that I want that type of template for mine just a bit cropped. "So what're your colors going to be?" Tony asks. "I'm thinking black and gold. At first, I thought I could be all flashy, but then I realized that it wouldn't really be good for sneaking around or anything." "Are you sure you don't want to be bright yellow and orange?" says Nat, sarcastically, "Tony seems to like that." "Pre-tty sure," I enunciate.

"Reina, pull up Valkyrie." I look at the now life-size picture of her and zoom in on her white and gold suit. "Analyze Wanda's jacket. Oh, and I want the ribbing template from Bucky and Clint's jackets." "Of course, boss" Everyone stands back as I work with multiple holo screens up around me. I work quickly bringing up the materials for my leather jacket from Wanda, and putting ribbing on it from Bucky and Clint. I put skin tight zip-up vest into the mix and finally get an idea of what my suit is going to look like. I add some weird fighting cargo pants to it and put in hints of gold. I also have thigh holsters from Nat and I add in some of the design from her and Valkyrie's outfits. A chest strap is added for good measure and just to kinda make fun of everyone who has them. They serve no purpose. "Make sure to add the fingerless gloves," Wanda says excitedly, "They help when fighting." "That's true," Natasha chimes in. I snap and Reina puts them in. They edges are circled in gold and so is the outling thread.

"I'll start the engineering right away, Ms. l/n," Jarvis announces. "Please, call me y/n." "Of course, Ms. l/n." Reina puts everything away and Natasha asks, "So how do you feel about your new home?" "I like it a lot. You guys are really nice." "Oh! We have to give you your new room! I think we have an extra bedroom on Peter's level."

so guys. im not exactly proud of how i ended this chapter... it was going to be literal trash if i had kept my old one sooo... but! i will still be procrastinating on everything so enjoy that! good morning, afternoon, or night wherever you are! - cutie