𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑.

▎ ˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚ 𓂃 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑

▎ ˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚ 𓂃 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑. ▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇╰┈ © 𝙽𝚄𝚃𝙾𝙽𝙼𝚈𝙳𝚁𝙰𝙲𝙾, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟺 ▎

▇▇▇▇ ❛ you will live a long time yet, an eternity without me. ╱ you will look into the faces of passers by and hope for something that will, for an instant, bring me back to you !

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
𝟎𝟎𝟎. 𝚂𝚈𝙽𝙾𝙿𝚂𝙸𝚂

Lanelle Monreau's sudden departure from her small town left Matt Sturniolo reeling. With no explanation for her exit, Matt found himself lost in a sea of unanswered questions and memories of their time together. For over a year, he wandered the streets, haunted by the ghost of their past love, desperately searching for closure.

As the seasons changed, Matt grappled with the realization that their once-perfect relationship was just an illusion. Despite the pain, he clung to the hope that Lanelle would return, offering him the closure he desperately sought. Each passing day only deepened his longing for her, fueling his belief that their love story was far from over.

Through the highs and lows, Matt's heart remained steadfast, anchored by the possibility of a love rekindled. As time marched on, he found solace in the hope that one day, Lanelle would come back to him, and tell him just how much she loves him too.

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。♡˚
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
𝟎𝟎𝟏. 𝙲𝙰𝚂𝚃

LANELLE 'ELLE' MONREAU .
▇▇▇▇ ( 12月に戻る ) ▬▬
𝚂𝙾𝙿𝙷𝙸𝙰 𝙱𝙸𝚁𝙻𝙴𝙼