"Wow"

Trisha's POV
..................................................................................
We walked into the boys house and holy shit, this place was huge and gorgeous. It was a black house on the outside with white details in the house but almost everything was black and I loved it. " this is your house?" I said with a surprised face, I mean I knew they had money I mean they are in the mafia.

" yeah, you like it?" Said Luca. " um yes it's fucking huge and all the furniture details is amazing!" " well thanks we worked quite hard on it" Luca said while smirking, god he smirks a lot and I'm all for it, he's fucking sexy.

"You guys should see our ware house, it's a lot bigger and the detail in that baby is amazing" Yurik said quite proudly. Luca did give yurik a look after that, I'm assuming because they don't have full trust on us yet.

After that look Yurik shut his mouth. Now we know who the more dominant one is, I'm just kidding but he is hot and seems like he likes to be dominant, and I ain't complaining.

" anyway yeah this house is amazing" Lilah said, assuming she saw the look and knew what it meant as well. " well you guys hungry?, that food at the party sucked ass" " yesssss I'm starving!!" Said Lilah, for that girl to be so small she eats like a damn cow but that's why I love her, her love for food is hilarious.

" well you guys can sit in the living room me and Luca will make some food for us, any requests?"
" ooo do you have pasta?" I asked, " yeah that what y'all want?" I looked at Lilah and she was shaking her head yes" " yup" he nodded his head in response and walked away with his extremely fine brother.

The living room was huge, a giant black leather couch with many other leather single seats around it, there was a black furry rug under the coffee table in the middle of the room, there was a huge black screen TV on the wall. I felt like I was in a movie theater.

" y'all can watch TV if you guys want" said Luca. " ok" Lilah said, this bitch can make herself a home anywhere, while I just sat back and admired the house, it's so pretty a lot better than my house, my house has two story's and 3 bedrooms that's about it.
My mom and dad live with me but they choose to ignore me. After I turned 15 they completely changed, not wanting to have anything to do with me. Usually I wouldn't mind because I don't really like people, but it being your parents kinda hurts but I choose to ignore that. I guess we all just ignore everything. I'm trying to move out anyway I just can't find a job I like enough, lilah knows that and she has trued helping me but I don't think it's working, I don't really wanna be a spy with her.

Lilah put on this movie called "through my window" it was cringy as fuck but I kinda liked it, the guys we're cute but their was a whole lot of sex senses, even though I'm inexperienced about sex it sure does look nice.

Luca came into the living room and watched the Tv with us for a minute, and of course the scene  he came In was when they were making out and it led to a sex scene. " foods ready girls" he finally said.

" holy shit this food is amazing" said lilah, " thanks Lilah it's my aunts secret recipe" Yurik said smiling at Lilah, aww they are so cute!, but Luca on the other hand was quite, he seems mysterious, I have noticed he don't talk as much as his brother. I wonder why?.

After we ate the food Yurik decided to give lilah a tour of the house, leaving me and Luca,alone,together.

After the awkward silence that felt like five minutes I finally got the courage to ask" how are your cuts?"
" oh there fine, thanks for helping me with them" he said with a small smile, and his eyes seemed to soften when he looked at me but I don't know maybe I'm hallucinating.

" wanna see something?" He asked, " sure" he had me follow him to this long hallway with a million rooms, it lead to a beautiful balcony, the sun was already down since it was 2:45 am, the stars were out and they were beautiful.

" wow" I said as we walked out, " beautiful ain't it?" He said, " yeah it so pretty" " not as pretty as you he said while smiling but still not looking at me. Shit im blussing again, yes I know it's kinda cringy but it was also kinda sweet. " ha thanks" I said shyly, " tell me some more things about yourself" he asked. " well what all do you want to know?" " I don't know what's your favorite color" he asked while laughing quietly.
" um red" I said unsure because I like a lot of colors.

" how come?" He said, " I just have always liked red I don't really know why" " hmm that's actually my favorite color" " actually?" " yeah.." " well why do you like it?" " blood" he said while smirking, " ohhh, that's just great"  he was still smiling but at this time he was looking at me. " you ever had a boyfriend?" " oh we're just getting straight into the deep questions" I said while giggling,

" I guess so, but seriously have you?"  " yeah In high school" I said a little quietly, I don't like remembering my high school love, brings back old memories I don't like. " I'm assuming it didn't go well by that reaction" " yeah, just memories I don't like" I said with my head down playing with my hands" " sorry to bring  it up, I was just curious" he said with a guilty tone. " no it's fine, it's in the past and all that matters is the future"

My older brother used to say that when he would make mistakes, oh how I miss him. His name was Damon, he was only 17 when he died at a party that got shot up, I was told he saved many people by blocking them but I didn't care he was still my brother, it sounds really selfish I know but I kinda wish that those people died not my brother.

" what about you and Yurik? You guys seem close" " yeah my parents died in the mafia so my aunt took care of us, we used to not be close but she wanted us to get along since one day she may not be here, she was a way better mom than my actual mom, she would make sure am we were feed, bathed, and getting sleep almost everything a mom should do, but my mom never did and my dad was always doing business to care about his sons. Yurik is actually a pain in the ass but he thinks the same about me."

" well enjoy his while you have him, he could die someday and you will regret it" " something is telling me that that has happened to you?" " yeah my brother Damon" I told him the story, some tears may have left But he was very comforting.

After me and Luca talked for a while we decided to go back inside it was getting cold out.

When we walked in to the kitchen, we saw lilah and Yurik full on having sex on the counter. "WHAT THE FUCK!!"