70

I walked into my office and stopped in front of Endeavor's desk. He looked up and glared at me. "What?" I asked.

He stood up. "What? Are you seriously asking that?" He walked around the desk and stood right in front of me. He was angry, like really angry. "I called you so many fucking times two days ago and you never answered. If you are my sidekick then you need to answer the goddamn phone!" He yelled. He was fuming.

I rolled my eyes. "Well I am sure you got it sorted out."

"Sorted out?" He looked feral. "The league of villains killed and mutilated a body! They also have a new member that has a shield quirk so none of us can touch them!" At Least he didn't know it was me or my quirk.

"Well if none of you can touch them then how would I be of help?" I asked, annoyed.

"Because... I.... that's not the god damn point Y/N! The point is, I needed your help and you didn't help me. You didn't even answer the fucking phone!"

"Sorry I was busy." I said annoyed.

"I swear to god Y/N you can't do shit like that! I don't care if you are busy, you need to answer your goddamn phone!"

"Okay I will try to next time."

"Try to? No you will."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever."

"Do you not understand how fucking angry I am with you right now?" He yelled.

"I do."

"Then why are you acting like this?"

"Because, Endeavor I do not care." I flashed a grin at him.

Shock crossed his face. "Why do you not care?" He asked through gritted teeth.

I shrugged. "Because you already got it handled."

"Handled? They got away!"

"Okay then I will help you find them." I said annoyed.

Endeavor balled his fists at his side before turning around and stalking over to the other side of the room, putting distance between us. "You young heroes are all driving me insane." He said annoyed. He looked at me. "You are worse than Hawks."

I raised an eyebrow. "I guess that's an accomplishment." I paused. "Wait, when did you speak with Hawks?"

"Two days ago when you didn't answer me. I tried to get him to help us but he wouldn't because he was busy with his own stuff. But he will be helping us out going forward."

"Helping with what exactly?" I asked.

"Finding the league and putting them behind bars."

I showed no outward reaction. "I see."

"We need as much help as we can get."

I nodded.

"There is a hero meeting tomorrow night, I expect you to show up."

"I will."

"Good. We have to go patrol now."

I followed him out of the office.

After work, I laid in bed with Dabi kissing, laughing, touching, and talking. I was upset when it was abruptly ended when Shigarkai texted me to meet him in his office.

I waltzed into Shigarakis office to find him standing at the window.

"Hi?" I asked.

He turned to me and gave me a small smile. "Hi."

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

He walked over to his desk and sat down. "Everything is fine. But I want to talk to you about something."

I crossed my arms. "What is it?"

"I noticed how the other villain group leaders... admire you. Fear you even."

I smirked. "They are all just scaredy cats."

"To you they are, but not to others. That's what I want to talk to you about."

I gave him a questioning look. "What do you mean?"

He leaned forward. "You don't fear anyone. You protected us when we were fighting Endeavor, Sir Nighteye, and Mirko. You took on three pro heroes and lived. Other villain group leaders fear and respect you. Imagine what you could do for the league of villains if you became leader."

I stared at him. Me, leader of the league of villains? "But what about you?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I will still be in the league but you will be in charge."

I thought for a moment. "No."

"No?"

"I will not be leader. Maybe one day but it would be too complicated especially when I am Endeavor's sidekick. Endeavor and the other heroes are holding a meeting tomorrow night about how they are going to take us down. I need to be there."

Shigaraki nodded. "Okay. But eventually, I want you to be leader."

"We will see." I replied.