In the beginning

"Once upon a time, there were three girls. One named Molly," a cloud said as he showed us a scrapbook that was showing us what he was talking about. An energetic girl popped up.

"Hey, how's it going?"

"The second, Jasper," Cloud Guy said as a mischievous girl popped up beside the scrapbook.

"Hello!"

"And the final one, Sheryl," a tomboy popped up beside Jasper.

"What's up?"

"Together, they save their own world, Molly and Sheryl became princesses, Jasper found her true colors, and they all became best friends." Cloud Guy said as he started to imitate fireworks. "And that was that. Pretty cute, right? Not to me. I'm the type of cloud that goes for...this sort of thing"

A dog popped up and started to bark and yap with its adorable face smiling and its tail wagging. Cloud Guy just reacted with an "Mm" sound.

"Anyhoo, what the three girls didn't know is that their world is a lot bigger. Like a lot, lot, lot, lot, lot bigger!"

The scrapbook disappeared and showed us a tea party being held in the year 2344, a world where the bounty hunters lived. Sweetie, Troy, Mercury, Elsie and Josh were best friends and they never broke up forever, or even hours! Elsie, one of the bounty hunters, got the sandwiches and tea whilst Troy got some biscuits and plates with cups, and they all clinked their teacups and took each sip after another.