Pt 2

She took off his pants and gently moved her fingers on his cock. He sighed in response. She kissed his lips then his neck, his nipple, his groin. She stopped on his cock and licked the tip of it. He whimpered her name. She smiled to herself before she took all in her mouth. His hips arched since she didn't even gave a warning. "Haah" he whimpered as she got faster and faster. She cupped his balls with one hand and her other hand was toying his nipple. "Amy I'm gonna cum if you don't stop." he quickly said. She started to suck and lick it's tip till he came. "I'm sorry." he said as he tried to catch a breath. "You taste so good baby."

  She got on his top and rubbed herself on his cock. "Amy I just came" he whined. "Oh so it's my turn then" she respond. "Wha-hmmmp" she gave her clit to his mouth. "Lick it for me would you?" she said sheepishly. She didn't expect but he was actually good at it. She even started to moan as he licked her more and more. "Can I cum?" she asked. He nodded with rubbing his nose on her wet slit. She yelled his name as she came. Unblindfolded him and pulled him with chain. "You are perfect Brian. Thank you." she kissed his nose. "You were so good Amy" he blushed. She kissed his lips once again and asked if he would like to do it more. "How can I say no to you? You didn't know but I've never stopped looking at you I've never stopped looking after you even stop talking to me. And I wanted you more than anything."
"I'm sorry Brian I was-"
"I know Amy. Don't worry. I'm not mad at you or anything. I just missed you." he kissed her.
"If you don't stop kissing me I'm gonna pull another toy out." she laughed. "I liked being your toy." he slightly blushed.
"Oh I loved you as my toy too."
"What time is it, can we do more?"
"Yeah we have 4 hours more."
"Can we have sex, I mean do you mind if I"
"You can if you want to. We can have soft sex as aftercare."
"Eh?"
She crawled on his lap.
"Hmm." he gently hummed.
She held his cock so she could sit on it as he held her hips.
"Are you okay?" he asked giving her a second.
"Yeah I'm fine." she smiled before she moved.
He kissed her neck. Untied her bra and kissed her breasts.
"Ahh" she gently whimpered. He started to squeeze and toy her breast as he started to move his hips to find her deepest spot.
"Fuck Brian. You're so hot. Please harder, faster."
He started to toy her clit as he got faster and harder as she asked him to.
She came with all her force on his cock. He helped her to came down her high as he came to her orgasm. "God. Amy. What are you doing to me, I wouldn't cum for second this fast."
"Yeah? This is my safe place then." she said happily on his top kissing his lips.
"Please Amy mess with me more." he said full of lust. "Oh you want more Bri? You're really unsatiable." she grinned.