Marvel

A/N: I've never read the comics before but I will take some material from them. Please don't expect this to be canon compliment with any specific marvel universe. Also, happy 4th of July!

The one and only Iron Man, otherwise known as Tony Stark sat at his bench, performing a test on his latest suit of armor, monitoring it's durability when he suddenly got an emergency alert on both his phone and computer.

"What is it now?" Iron man asked annoyed. This was just another crisis in a long line of them.

Iron Man pulled up his computer and started scanning the alert. One of his satellites had noticed an unidentified object seemed to have appeared in the local solar system. Worryingly close to Earth.

Sometimes Iron Man would receive alerts of ships flying by but they would often just be passing by the planet, this ship, unfortunately, seemed to be one the invasion types due to its present course towards Earth, and this was a big one. It was over 5,000 feet long, and could therefore carry a worryingly large amount of troops.

"All right, time to get suited up. Jarvis, call the Avengers. We may have a bit of a crisis on hand!" Iron Man said this as he entered one of his customary Iron Man suits of armor. The technology that allowed him to fly and fight alongside gods and aliens. The suit that he had created to help protect humanity from all that would threaten it.

"Right away sir." The A.I. Jarvis responded.

"Also, get the Shield on the line. If they don't already know about it, then they should be informed."

"Of course sir." The A.I. responded once more.

Soon everyone had gathered around. With Captain America at the head of the table with the rest of the team sitting around the table. Bruce Banner was there along with, Spider Woman, and Thor. The rest of the team was currently not in the building.

"Tony, what's going on? I received an alert that there was some type of emergency."

"Yes, emergency. Well there is currently what appears to be an alien spacecraft about 30,000 feet long coming straight towards Earth. I figured that i should gather everyone up so we could discuss invite them over for a cup of tea. But, if you don't think that constitutes an emergency?" Iron Man said with his usual spice of sarcasm.

Captain America looked at him exasperated, yet worried from the news he has just heard, "That's definitely an emergency. What do we know about these aliens?"

"That they're in a big silver ship that appeared out of nowhere in the middle of our solar system and are currently coming straight towards Earth. And that's it. Everything I know right now." Iron Man said annoyed at the lack of information.

"Do you recognize anything about the ship?" Bruce Banner asked.

"Nope, no clue right now." Iron Man responded.

"Is there anything we can do to find out more?" Captain America asked sternly.

"We could probably-" Iron man was interrupted by Jarvis.

"Sir, a transmission is being sent to the entire planet from the unknown spaceship."

"Huh, play the transmission Jarvis." Iron Man ordered.

In a matter of seconds the deep, ominous voice of Darth Vader erupted from the transmission. He would say something that was automatically transmitted by the ships computer.

"This is Darth Vader, of the Galactic Empire. My ship found some type of 'tear' in the depths of space that has led us here. I will be landing a cruiser on the location of the White House to speak with your peoples leader within the next two hours. Be prepared for my arrival!"

The transmission suddenly cut off, and was then repeated.

"Well, now we know who they are." Iron Man said to the silent room.

Captain America started to speak, "There's no way we can allow this... Darth Vader to meet with the president. Can we send them a message?"

Iron Man walked over to his computer and started accessing his satellite. He started to check its capabilities and soon responded to the room that had started to discuss the situation amongst themselves.

"Ok Cap, transmission is ready. I'm sending them a message... now!" Iron Man finished his sentence by clicking enter.

This transmission would contain a simple message from Iron Man to land at a designated location outside of the city where they could escort him to a meeting place. The message would say that this was a simple safety precaution to protect their leader, and if he did not comply any ship he sent would be shot down.

Soon Iron Man's message would appear to the Star Destroyer where Darth Vader was located. He would have the transmission played and would decide to accept it, knowing that it would be best to let the natives feel safe, for now.

After a few minutes of the transmission being sent a reply from Darth Vader would be returned stating that they had accepted the request.

Iron man breathed a sigh of relief, "They should be landing at the designated location in about an hour. Everyone ready to go and meet our new galactic overlord?" Iron Man joked.

"Enough Tony!" Captain America said annoyed. "Everyone, get ready, we leave in five minutes."

Everyone responded with different variations of agreement and soon they were all in the Quinjet flying away to the meeting area.

"Hey Tony, did you call in the Fantastic Four. This may be more in line with their area of expertise?" Captain America asked

"I thought about it but they're busy in some other dimension again."

"Hm." Captain America responded.

Soon they had arrived at the landing zone of where the dark lord of the Sith was supposed to arrive. They were right outside of Washington DC and were prepared for a fight.

In a couple of minutes a grey spaceship arrived. It landed on the ground in front of the Avengers smoothly, not even causing much dust to rise. Soon a landing platform came out of the ship and all of those outside of the ship started to hear the repetitive breathing that was always erupting from Darth Vader.

The ominous sound became louder as the Sith Lord stepped forward and came off of the ship. He was soon right in front of the group and they observed the man that was second in command of a galaxy spanning empire, and they felt a cold ominous aura fall over them. The man in front of them was covered in a full body black armor and he felt, powerful!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi readers. Please leave a like and review if you like it. And check out my book on amazon Defenses Breached. It is available on Kindle Unlimited, paper back and hardback.