Denki's Secret

Okay so don't judge me about this one. I got the idea online from a specific picture-
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Nobody at U.A. High knew about Denki Kaminari's secret except for his closest friends. However, one specific person in his friend group loved him regardless of his big secret, and was always there for him when he needed it. You see, Denki's secret is that he was actually assigned female at birth, so he has female genitals. He typically wears a binder and even a packer, not wanting people to find out that shouldn't know.

Yet he still has another secret. Not near as big but just as shocking to some people. That second secret being that he has a boyfriend. His boyfriend was the one person nobody expected to be as accepting of Denki as he was. Katsuki Bakugou was always there when his lover needed to talk or was bawling his eyes out. So it didn't come to him as a shock when the younger male came running into his room, tears running down his cheeks, leaving trails of black eyeliner down his face.

The older blond sat up in his bed, pulling the sheets back for his younger lover to crawl into. Denki did just that, crawling into the bed and nuzzling against Bakugou's chest, sniffling softly as he wiped his face with his hands. It was quiet for several minutes as Bakugou just rubbed Kaminari's back as he cried, letting him get it out of his system. He could feel the other's chest binder under his shirt as he rubbed his back with a calming hand.

After Denki had calmed down enough and pulled back, Katsuki finally spoke softly, making sure not to scare his boyfriend. "How about we get this binder off so you can breathe properly? Would you like that?"

Kaminari swallowed thickly and slowly nodded, taking his shirt and binder off before quickly putting his shirt back on. It made him self conscious to be without a top, even around Bakugou. But his lover knew that he just needed some time to get more comfortable. Bakugou smiled softly and kissed Denki's forehead, brushing away a tear as it ran down his lover's cheek.

"What's the matter, baby? Did something happen?" Katsuki's voice was still soft and sweet as he looked into his boyfriend's eyes.

Denki fidgeted a bit with Katsuki's tank top that he was wearing, keeping his eyes on what his hands were doing so he didn't have to look into the older male's eyes. "I-I was out with Sero and Mina... and we saw my mom... and she outed me in the middle of the restaurant. Told everyone I was a disgusting tranny and..." Tears welled up in his eyes all over again as his voice trembled more with every word. "Sh-She said I deserve to rot in hell for my decision."

As Denki got more and more upset, it was almost impossible not to see the fire behind Bakugou's eyes, a burning hate for the woman that gave birth to Denki just getting worse every time he heard another story about an encounter his lover had with the woman.

"Denki. I don't care what that woman says about you and neither should you. You are amazing in every single way. And if that old bitch can't see just how great of a son you turned out to be then she doesn't deserve you as her son. So fuck her and fuck anyone else who doesn't think you're a great fucking guy because their opinions don't matter and the next person that makes you cry I will fucking blow to bits. You're mine and I hate seeing you cry like this," his last sentence was a million times softer than the rest of Bakugou's little 'speech' as he barely even whispered it. However, Denki still caught what he said from their close proximity.

At that moment, Denki seemed to realize just how close he was to his older boyfriend, as he was straddling Katsuki's thighs and they were basically pressed chest-to-chest, with their lips inches apart. A blush rose to Denki's face and Bakugou immediately noticed the red tint on his lover's cheeks, which made him smirk. He slowly moved his hands from Denki's sides to his thighs before speaking lowly. "Go wipe your face off and come back here."