Chapter 22(Boyfriend)

They both reached home .

Taehyung stop the car and drag Y/n outside the car to their room.

Y/n: Taehyung stop please it's hurting me.

Taehyung : O! Really it hurts you similarly it hurts me too *said sarcastically *.

He pushed Y/n on the Bed and Hovered her. He started kissing her Roughly. Y/n was struggling to get free .But even Y/n was Strong he was stronger than her. He then started bitting his neck very roughly leaving some hickey . Y/n pleased to stop .

Y/n : Taehyung please its hurting me , You are hurting me *tears has completely come out of her Eyes *

Hearing this words Taehyung sees in Y/n Eyes and thought that he was doing wrong He can't do this her Y/n .

Taehyung mind : Taehyung you made her cry she is crying beacuse of you *This things was continuously repeating in his brain *

Taehyung : Just shut up you betray me first .it was not me to do it HOW DARE YOU Y/n *he stand up and throw the vase *

Then he started breaking almost everything in the room .

Taehyung : Y/n i have told you not to break my trust but you did .YOU CHEATED ON ME .

Y/n : I never cheated on you I can never cheat on you beacuse I lov....(Taehyung cut off)

Taehyung : Shut up Just shut up *His Eyes has become dark and he was looking scary now *If you can't be on the words than don't say .

Y/n: But I never cheated on you

Taehyung : Then tell me how do you know indian mafia's

Y/n.....

Taehyung : Just tell me now why are you quiet .

Y/n : Taehyung it is not the right time to tell .

Taehyung : Really *he break the glass jug which was on the table lamp *Just tell me don't let me cross my limits

Y/n : Please i can't

Taehyung : So , you are not telling me .Don't tell then I will fish as to them only and then i will kill them i don't care how powerful they are .

Y/n : No , Taehyung please no Please don't do anything to them please I beg you . You do what ever you want to do with me but please not them .

Taehyung was going out of the room but Y/n hold his arm to prevent him to go But taehyung in order to make Y/n leave almost pushed her and close the door .

as the door closed due to that push Y/n was almost about to fell but her feet were on the glasses of jug

Y/n : Ahhhhhh *She shouted but there was no one to listen Taehyung has already leaved *She was crying*

Then she stand up and started removing glasses from her feet while sitting on the bed .

On the other side

Taehyung drived the car till the Hotel where Arjun,Rachit,Prabhav, Karyn In full speed .He reached in 15 minute outside the hotel .

Then he went inside to there floor . They were living in the VIP swit of the hotel . There were not much Gaurds only Two gaurds was there . Taehyung whithout thinking twice he was going to just shoot them if they tried to stop him .But they did not stop him .

Taehyung : WHere is your boss ?

They said they are inside . Taehyung directly went inside . Only Prabhav and Karyn was there in the room .