Prologue/description

Name: Azrael Ryū Kota.
Nicknames: Wolf, Az, Azzy, Ryū, and Leader.
Gender: Female (She/They)
Age: 21
Looks: Slightly short auburn hair, amber eyes, normally wears a loose white tank top, a faux black leather jacket, black jeans, and rainbow converse.
Extra: Azrael is the Protector but was also taught the ways of a Negotiator, she is a model, and she is the leader of her siblings.

Name: Sakura Haruno.
Nicknames: Bunny, Saku, Ra, and Kura.
Gender: Female (She/Her)
Age: 18
Looks: Short pink hair, mint green eyes, normally wears a white T-shirt, a dark red jacket, beige shorts, and black combat boots.
Extra: Sakura is the Healer she was also taught how to Torture, she is a medic nin, and she is the most caring of her siblings.

Name: Hitoshi Shinso.
Nicknames: Panther, Toshi, Shin, and Kitten.
Gender: Male (He/They)
Age: 16
Looks: Messy indigo hair, dark purple eyes, normally wears a black T-shirt, black skinny jeans, and dark purple converse.
Extra: Hitoshi is the Interrogator but was also taught the ways of Torture, he is a hero in training at U.A, and he is the calmest of his siblings.

Name: Peter Benjamin Parker.
Nicknames: Spider, Pete, Petey, and Spi.
Gender: Male (He/Him)
Age: 16
Looks: Short brown hair, dark brown eyes, normally wears a science pun T-shirt, jeans, and rainbow converse.
Extra: Peter is the Hacker but was also taught the ways of a Protector, he is Spiderman/Student of midtown highschool/Intern at Stark industries, and he is the smartest of his siblings.

Name: Marinette Dupan-Chang.
Nicknames: Mouse, Mari, Nettie, and Blueberry.
Gender: Female (She/Her)
Age: 16
Looks: Short midnight blue hair, bright blue eyes, normally wears a white t-shirt, a light gray jacket, jeans, and pink flats.
Extra: Marinette is the Assassin but was also taught the ways of a Disguise maker, she is Hero of Paris/Up and coming fashion designer/Student at Françoise Dupont Middle School, and she is the most fashionable of her siblings.

Name: Haruhi Fujioka.
Nicknames: Eagle, Haru, Hi(pronounced He), and E.
Gender: Female (She/They)
Age: 15
Looks: Short brown hair, dark brown eyes, normally wears a dark green shirt, jeans, and black running shoes.
Extra: Haruhi is the Negotiator but was also the only one other than Nagisa taught how to properly dispose of a body, she is a Student at Ouran High school, and she is the most discreet of her siblings.

Name: Nagisa Shiota.
Nicknames: Snake, Shi, Na, and Danger noodle.
Gender: Male (He/They)
Age: 15
Looks: Long blue hair, bright blue eyes, normally wears a dark blue shirt, jeans, and black running shoes.
Extra: Nagisa is the Assassin but was also the only other besides Haruhi taught how to properly dispose of a body, he is a Student at Kunugigaoka Academy, and he is the most awkward of his siblings.

Name: Damian Al Ghul-Wayne.
Nicknames: Robin, Dami, Demon, and Rob.
Gender: Male (He/Him)
Age: 13
Looks: Short black hair, bright green eyes, normally wears a black Tshirt, jeans, and black combat boots.
Extra: Damian was raised to be the leader but Azrael was much better than him at being a leader, he is Robin/Student at GA, and he is the most assassin like of his siblings.

🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮

Azrael Kota, Sakura Haruno, Hitoshi Shinso, Peter Parker, Marinette Dupan-Chang, Haruhi Fujioka, Nagisa Shiota, and Damian Al Ghul-Wayne have a secret (actually they have many). They were raised to be the next generation of the league of Assassins leader's.

Azrael Kota.
Code name: Wolf.
She's 21 and the Protector. She is the eldest and although she wasn't raised to be the leader she seems to fit the role perfectly.

Sakura Haruno.
Code name: Bunny.
She's 18 and the Healer. She is the second eldest and has chakra(the elemental nations are on a island near Japan).

Hitoshi Shinso.
Code name: Panther.
He's 16 and the Interrogator. He is the third eldest and he has a quirk(quirks are not as wide spread and most people outside of Musutafu dont have one).

Peter Parker.
Code name: Spider.
He's 16 and the Hacker. He is the fourth eldest and has Spider powers(that were given to him by the league).

Marinette Dupan-Chang.
Code name: Mouse.
She's 16 and the Assassin. She is the fourth youngest and she has the ladybug miraculous(given to her by the league).

Haruhi Fujioka.
Code name: Eagle.
She's 15 and she is the Negotiator. She is the third youngest and she is planning to be a lawyer.

Nagisa Shiota.
Code name: Snake.
He's 15 and he is the Assassin. He is the second youngest and he and his class have been tasked with killing their teacher.

Damian Al Ghul-Wayne.
Code name: Robin.
He's 13 and he is the Assassin. He is the youngest and he is the hero Robin.

They all escaped the league of Assassins 3 years ago (except for Sakura who has had a long term mission since she was 12) and have kept in touch with each other even though they are miles and continents apart.

They were raised together and consider themselves siblings. They separated soon after they escaped so they wouldn't be tracked as easily. This story follows how their family and friends learn that they know each other.

🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮
Hope you enjoy my stupid story! -Azrael