Stevie Nicks ⟡

content: jealousy, kinda angsty, little bit of toxic stevie <3
for ashleah :)
__________

"Hi my name is Lou, I'm going to be taking care of you tonight. Can I start with both off with your drinks?" Our waitress asks, looking only at me.

"I'll just have a water please, what do you want Steph?" I smile lightly, glancing up at Stevie.

"Water." Stevie replied shortly, not even bothering to look up at our waitress.

"Okay two waters, I'll go grab them and be right back to take your order." She smiles at me and walks away.

I close my menu forcefully, immediately grabbing Stevie's attention,

"What the hell was that?"

"What was what?" She says, glancing back down at her menu.

"Oh don't give me that Stephanie, you were so rude to our waitress for no reason. You're always nice to staff, what was that all about?"

"I didn't like how she was looking at you." She scoffs.

"You didn't like how she was looking at me..?" I repeat slowly, "Steph are you.. jealous?"

"Oh please darling, I never get jealous." She rolls her eyes.

"Right, so you wouldn't mind if I asked her for her numbe-" I'm quickly cut off by her heel digging into my foot underneath the table,

"What we're you going to say sweetheart?" She asks applying more pressure to my foot with a fake smile. I let out a groan,

"Nothing my love."

"Good." She releases her heel from my foot and looks back down at her menu again.

We don't say anything until the waitress comes back with her pen and notepad,

"So have you decided what you would like to eat ma'am?" She bats her eyes at me and smiles, I was about to order but was rudely cut off again.

"My girlfriend and I will take the grilled chicken Caesar Salad, thank you." She grabs my menu and her own and shoves it forcefully into the waitress's hands.

"T-Two grilled chicken Caesar Salads, got it. Um- is there anything else I can do fo-"

"No that will be all." Stevie glares at her. She nods quickly and speed walks away.

"Not jealous huh?" I snicker underneath my breath.

"I'm not jealous, I just won't tolerate someone trying to take what's obviously mine."

"Oh so I'm your property now?" I question her.

She smirks and stares into my eyes, "oh darling, you've been mine for a long time."

"Prove it." I tease her, trying to cover my laugh. I take a sip of my water and she replies,

"Oh I fully intend too tonight, pretty girl."

I choke on my water. It's going to be a long night.