𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙚

XU YULONG hates violence. After watching his mother get brutally murdered in front of him, he can't stand it. Yulong watched his older brother, Shang-Chi, get trained to kill. Yulong couldn't stand it. He begged and begged his father to leave his brother alone, but he didn't. So after Shang-Chi left and never came back from his first mission when Yulong was 12, his father turned to him. Like Shang-Chi, Yulong was trained to kill. And like his brother, when he got his first chance, he ran. He was 15. Leaving behind his 13 year old little sister, Xu Xialing, Yulong ran as far away as he could.

XU FELIX is now a successful wine brewer. His creations, all handcrafted, are sought after across the globe. He graduated high school at 17 in Queens, New York. Felix applied for a job at SHIELD, his reason, the pay was good. With his past training, he quickly made a name for himself. His life was going well, until the Blip happened. Felix decided that he needed a break. Away from everything, he moved to Italy, opening his own winery.

THE LINES ARE BEGINNING TO BLUR. Felix realized this after his friend, Clint Barton, sent him a video of his older brother fighting their fathers men on the bus. He could only hope that he would be left alone. Felix tried his best to ignore what was happening. But that was hard when one of his biggest clients takes him to Macau and into a fight bar called the Golden Daggers Club. You can imagine his surprise to see his siblings beating the shit out of each other when he gets there.

THE FED UP MIDDLE CHILD

XU YULONG (FELIX)                                                                                                           played by li daikun

XU YULONG (FELIX) played by li daikun

THE OLDEST NAMED SHAUN