𝔮𝔲𝔞𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔷𝔢

Salomé's POV

Los Angeles, CA

It's sometime in the afternoon and Billie woke up a little late in the afternoon, I'd like to think we didn't want to lose each other presence and it just felt good I could get some sleep with her beside me. 

Right now I'm rubbing Billie's stomach as she is scrolling through TikTok. I adore the fact that she doesn't let her masculinity overpower her and she likes to be submissive and do normal things people would want like cuddles, kisses, etc. 

"Sal look at this video," Billie says showing me a video of a man who is singing listen before I go. "He sounds really good," I say.

 I get up from the bed and head to the closet. I hear Billie groan. "Sal please come back I was so comfortable." She says. "Billie we have to leave you said at five o'clock, It's currently four-thirty I replied making her groan again. 

"You right" She gets up and heads to the bathroom. I took my shower at four so I'm good. I reach into my bag and grab a tight skirt with a crop top that shows cleavage but not a lot just enough for Billie to go crazy about. 

After I get done dressing I brush out my hair and apply some fragrance. When done Billie walks out in some jeans with a dress shirt with some of the buttons undone along with some chains and rings on her finger and neck with her black hair in a messy bun. 

She looks at me and smiles. "you look gorgeous" Billie says walking toward me. "You don't look too bad your Eilish." I grab my clutch as we walk out the door we are stopped by Finneas and Claudia. "

Where do you guys think you're going?" Finneas says in a joking tone. "On a date, don't stay up waiting for us Finny," Billie says while walking out the door. 

Billie told me that she bought a car a couple of months ago. It's a black charger and I think it fits her. 

We enter her car and she passes me the aux. 

Billie takes her hand and places it on my exposed thigh. I play some Kehlani as we arrive at our destination. 

We park and get out of the car, We are at a music festival that happens every year I used to go here with my dad until I came out I've never been since how'd she know? 

"No fucking way dude," I say looking at her. "I haven't been here in ages," I say. "I'm glad you like it," Billie says as we walk to the middle of the street to dance. 

We've been here for four hours just enjoying the parade the dancing and the people. I've said the least I've worked up an appetite. Right now we are dancing to our last song. 

I sway my hips to the music as Billie comes up from behind me and just concentrates on my movements. I continue to sway my hips to music letting no care in the world stop all the fun I'm having. 

Once the songs I look at Billie only to catch her staring at me with her mouth open. I walk up to her as she shakes out of her thoughts. 

"There's a street taco stand let's get some," I say causing her to laugh as we race to the truck. 

"four bean burritos and 4 tacos without tomatoes and extra cilantro," Billie says ordering my meal she pays and we walk back to the car. 

Billie sets the bag down as we drive to the beach. Billie rolls down the windows as we eat in peace. "I enjoyed tonight," Billie says. 

"Me too I haven't been to that festival in years it was good to know that some people still remember me," I replied. "You didn't tell me your hips could move like that" Billie replies eating her burrito. "Yeah, I guess I picked it up in Cuba," I say.