12 - 🍋

*Freefall POV*

Eraser picked me up and leaped from building to building while I hung on for dear life, he chuckles when he looks at me, and soon enough, we arrive at his house. 

We land outside a window and he opens it up from the outside, we enter and Eraser closes it quietly. 

The pro presses me against the wall and passionately kisses me, I kiss him back and I could feel his hands snake up my front and take my jacket off. 

He stops kissing me for a moment and shows a smirk as he takes his goggles off, I feel myself blush a little bit. 

'My name is Shota Aizawa.' Eraserhead growls playfully into my ear, I take a shaky breath and Aizawa kisses me once more. 

He squeezes my ass and I gasp, he chuckles and takes off my glasses and chuckes them on my coat. 

'So this is what you really look like... I would love to know your name.' He murmurs, I push off the wall and push Aizawa onto his bed, pinning his wrists against the bed. 

'Zekora Karma is my name.' I hum with a smirk, I begin nipping on Sho's neck and he quietly groans when I find his sweet spot. 

'Cheeky.' He growls, I feel him sit up and we swap positions. Aizawa sits near my hips and pins my wrists against his bed. 

Eraser begins grinding his hips against mine and I groan, I feel the lump in his pants get harder as he continues rubbing his hips against mine. 

The pro stops grinding and puts his hands on both sides of my head, I look into his pitch black eyes as they stare into mine. 

Shota begins nipping on my neck and his necklace comes out from under his shirt.

'Eras - AH!' I moan when Aizawa finds my sweet spot, the pro kept attacking it until there was a good hickie. 

Shota chuckles and stands up, he takes off my black turtle neck, my front latched bra, and my pants and underwear. 

'Oh, this is too good.' He says to himself, I stand up and kiss Aizawa passionately as I take off his hero costume. 

'My.' I whisper as I see Aizawa's muscular body. 

'Like what you see?' He teases, I look at Aizawa's large boner, another thick 6 incher...

Eraserhead pushes me onto the bed and starts licking my collarbone, breasts, and abdomen, making them wet. 

He hooks his arms under my legs and puts them up a bit, he moves his head towards my entrance and begins licking it. 

I moan as he reaches the sensitive bit, he nips on my clits and I inhale sharply. 

'Perfect.' He hisses with pleasure, he flicks his hard cock and alines it with my cave. 

Aizawa slams in and we groan and I lie my head back, Aizawa doesn't move for a minute and allows me to adjust. 

Shota holds onto my hips and rubs them for comfort before rocking his hips back and forth, I moan in pleasure. 

Eraser does a hard push and hits a particular nerve which caused me to arch my back, my entrance becomes tingly.

Aizawa begins to pound me as he goes harder and faster, I feel my core tighten and I was about to snap. 

'Not yet kitten.' Aizawa grunts as he feels my core tighten as well. 

I cum but Aizawa didn't, I lie my head back but Aizawa smirks and pulls out. 

A shiver runs down my spine, I look at Aizawa and see he has my feather in his mouth. 

'So naughty.' He says slyly, he bites down on it and I get goosebumps. 

'Ngh!' I struggle, trying to get rid of the feeling but failing and making it worse. 

Aizawa pushes me against the wall and looked at me teasingly as he took the feather out of his mouth. 

Shota pushes his body against mine and begins nipping my neck, I wrap a leg around Eraser and I feel him enter me. 

'Good kitty.' He purrs, I wrap my other leg around and he starts moving in and out of me. 

He kisses me eagerly as he goes faster, I begin to grunt quietly when he slams in harder every time.

I bury my head into his shoulder when he goes even harder and my pussy begins to tingle again. 

'I'm close.' Aizawa pants.

He bounds even harder but then he snaps, I whimper as I feel his hot sticky cum fill me. 

We stay still and take deep breaths, I unwrap my legs and stand up straight

Aizawa picks me up bridal style and carries me to his bed, we climb into his bed and relax. 

'I'll get some pills in the morning.' Shota whisper as he wraps his arms around me.

'Sounds like a plan.' I quietly reply as we both fall asleep.