Chapter XV

Keira returned to life in the trunk of a car. She sighed and looked down, before pulling the wood out of her heart. She winced, before sitting up, and realized someone must have injected her with vervain. She rubbed her head and observed where she was, before lifting her foot and kicking the trunk door off. Whoever was driving stopped abruptly, and Keira sped out of the car to see who it was.

It wasn't anyone important. From what she could tell, whoever drove the car was simply working for someone more important.

"Hey!" he yelled, trying to be intimidating. "You can't leave!"

"Why?" Keira asked innocently. The driver seemed to be a bit new at his jobbed, and his hand quivered as he pulled out a gun.

"The bullets are wooden," he said.

"Anddd, what exactly do you think that will do against me?" Keira said, raising her eyebrows. She sped towards the driver and growled as her fangs and veins appeared on her face.

The driver shaked. "I- um, please?"

Keira sighed. "Ok, fine." The driver smiled. "I'll make your death short." The driver's smile faded and he yelled for a moment, before Keira began to drain his blood. The driver screamed out so loudly Keira stopped for a second. "Loudmouth," she said, before snapping his neck and continuing.

When the driver was properly decapitated, Keira walked a few blocks before seeing a barn. Strangely, she could smell... Rebekah?

"What the hell..." she walked inside the barn to see three people- Rebekah in one cell, Stefan in another, and Elena in a third, looking extremely pale.

"Keira?" asked Rebekah.

"I can't leave you alone for five minutes," replied her sister. "Ok, time to go."

"Hey!" a guard ran into the barn with another gun.

"Seriously, what is up with you people and thinking guns with measly wooden bullets would do anything against me! I'm an original!" Keira said. The officer shot at her, and she caught it, before she sped to him and hit him over the head, knocking him out. As she grabbed his keys, Rebekah started talking.

"Wait, help Elena!" she said.

"Why do you care?!" Keira asked, annoyed.

"Just do it!" yelled Stefan. Keira looked between him and Rebekah, before sighing biting into the officers neck, and throwing him to Elena. Elena weakly stick her hand through the bars and took a bit in her fingers, before licking them. The color returned to her face, and Keira smiled.

"Welcome to the club, doppelicious," she said, before freeing Rebekah and throwing the keys to Stefan. Then she and her sister sped out of the barn.

~~~~

Outside of the family mansion, Rebekah stopped her sister.

"Keira, wait," she said abruptly.

"What?" Keira replied.

"It's about Nik!" she exclaimed.

"I spoke with Kol about Nik," Keira started.

"A witch-"

"-Kol thinks a witch might have-"

"-Nik is in Tyler's body-"

"-Sireline-"

"WHAT?"

"WHAT?"

Rebekah stared at her sister. "You first," she said.

"I spoke with Kol," said Keira. "You know he and I were witches before we were turned. He thinks someone might have saved Nik, and that's why his sireline survived. Your turn."