S-stop teasing her! 😣

(im not typing on phone so this part wont be as fancy sorry D: and i made angst bc im mad today :D thank my dad for this chapter guys and hayloft 2)

My pov HEHE-- Nene-"Hanako-kun who is she?" Hanako--"a friend from when i was alive.." Y/n-"FRIEND?! FRIEND?! WE FUCKING CONFESSED THAT WE LIKED EACHOTHER THE EXACT DAY YOU DIED AND LEFT ME AMANE!" you yelled in an angry tone while starting to cry y/n--"you fucking left me amane you left me alone." you said now sobbing and the human girl with radish legs walked up to you, you went on full defence mode and escaped kous trap and ran away..

AN HOUR LATER HEHE -Mikio/Noell

Your pov-- [What to do now im on the roof about to pass out]_ I thought [is that the sound of  the roof door opening? must be a normal student] i thought turning around to see the AMAZING FUCKING TRIO and a cute fox thingy i think its yako but still ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROOF [WELL LUCKY FUCKING ME! might as well stalk amane while im here lol] i thaught as i sneakily went  ontop of the door part that leads to the stairs that lead to downstairs idk what the fuck its called [Awww look at amane hes still somehow cute and hot at the same time wait what am i thinking im just a friend D:] Amane--"Yako in your boundary daikon-chan over here found a bra and used it to make her less flat" he said laughing while pointing at the daikons flattness 

+Giggle+

[Oh fuck no.] "Heyyyyy guys!" i said as they all looked up at me Yako-"Hi y/n!" --"hi yako-chan!" i said jumping down from where i was. Amane-- "why are you here?!" --"stalki- i mean watching you to make sure kou and his brother dont attack you~ and we all know tsukasa wont attack yall with me around love~" Amane-"shes right hes scared of your dumbass you crazy bitch." --"but you fell in love with this dumbass and crazy bitch ;)" amane-"i- but not anymore.." that hurt me right there and yako noticed it --"i- ... ok hanako ill leave you alone have fun" i said turning around fast enough to where they wont see my tears and ran.

(you are easily jealous sorry for making you guys that way im trying to make it more easy for people who have issues such as ditachment anger and jelousy issues im sorry guys D: i might make you a masocist sorry :D)

Yako pov (OMG NEW POV?! rare pov btw)---"hanako you messed the FUCK up" i had yelled at him. Hanako-"how?" --"your a FUCKING DUMBASS!" i said and left to y/ns safe place the old treehouse on campus once i got there i heard crying and something that sounded like she was hitting her head off the wall HARD..--"Hey y/n?" Y/n-"GO THE FUCK AWAY YAKO!"--"ok darling just stop hitting yourself" Y/n-".... no" --"fine then im getting hanako."

TO BE CONTINUED HEHEH (yes a two part chapter because its cute)

Hi loves its mikio/noell have a good day/night or anything in between!

518 words