I. The Demonic Glutton

Faceclaim: Jamie Campbell Bower

Full Name: Beelzebub

Aliases, Nicknames, & Titles: King of the Spiders, Lord of the Flies, Ba'al of the Flies, Ba'al Zəbûb, Lord of the Beetles, Demonic Arthropod God, Nature's Demon, Demon of Gaea, The Rat God, The Gluttonous Douchebag, Belze the Gluttonous

Gender: Male

Species/Domain(s): Ancient Demonic God of Life, Deception, & Gluttony

Age: 650,541 years old

Birth Date: August 15

Personality, Hobbies, & History:

○ Beelzebub was one of the first demonic gods to come about when Hell was first created. his parents are unknown, but it is rumored that he is the biological child of the demonic king himself: Satan. Not be confused with Lucifer the fallen archangel. 

○ Beelzebub is one of the most powerful demonic gods in Hell as he has the power to manipulate life itself and even create it. Most demons can end lives and take souls, but it is incredibly rare for a demon to be able to not only influence life, but create it at will.

○ Beelzebub, like all demonic entities, is obsessed with causing as much pain, ruin, and destruction as possible. Some of his signature ways of doing so are breaking every bone in a mortal's body, making eyes explode, causing humans to eat each other, causing people to overeat to death, forcing food down a victim's throat, filling every organ with some sort of spider or insect, making a spider or insect bite/sting someone to death, and making family pets suddenly turn ravenous for their owners flesh and making them maul them to death.

○ Beelzebub is the demon of gluttony, which means he can make people and other forms of wildlife overindulge in both eating and drinking. You can imagine how dangerous this is when he can control things like arachnids, bats, and insects. 

○ One of Beelzebub's favorite activities involves making a human or some other lifeform eat and drink until their inevitable demise. Sometimes he'll even make them explode or drown via overindulgence, both of which he finds to be most amusing.

○ If there's an extreme excess of flies, beetles, ticks, and/or spiders in one area, it is a sign that Beelzebub is close by and that you should get out of the area immediately. 

○ Beelzebub enjoys deceiving people in various ways and making them cause their own demise and/or doom.

Powers & Abilities:

~ Fly Manipulation

~ Cloud Manipulation

~ Reality Warping

~ Disease Manipulation

~ Spider Manipulation

~ Anger Inducement

~ Tick Manipulation

~ Hunger Inducement 

~ Beetle Manipulation

~ Reality Trapping

~ Nigh-Omnipotence

~ Nigh-Omniscience

~ Nigh-Omnipresence

~ Shadow Manipulation

~ Wind Manipulation

~ Food Materialization

~ Alcohol Materialization