Vault 111

(2nd POV)

The world ends just as you are lowered into the supposed safety of Vault 111...

Very, very narrowly you escape the nuclear holocaust. Now safe in the confinements of vault 111 you exhale a sigh of relief.

Accompanied by your spouse who has your beloved son Shaun in their arms you descend further down into the vaults safety.

Once you, your partner and the few of the lucky survivors to have reached the vault on time step off the elevator.

"No need to worry, folks! We'll get everyone situated in your new home. Vault 111! A better future. Underground!" reassured the Vault 111 overseer.

You head upstairs and speak to one of the many vault-tec staff who are handing out vault 111 jumpsuits.

You both go beyond the entrance taking in your new home and its surroundings as you're asked to follow a vault-tec doctor to an unknown room which resides deeper into the vault.

The room which the doctor had lead you to is filled with decontamination pods. You and your spouse are then instructed to enter one of these pods each, while you take a step towards your pod, your infant shaun starts to softly cry in your spouse's arms, you swiftly turn around with a small grin on your face giving his forehead a small peck, embracing him and your partner in a warm hug, giving him comfort and calming him down.

"It'll be done in no time" the Vault-tec doctor reassured as they stood next to the decontamination pods control panel nervously tapping their foot.

You stood their for a quick second as the doctor impatiently asked you to step into your pod.

You separately climbed into your pod leaving your spouse across from you holding your young baby boy in their arms, you all slowly fall into a deep sleep in the safety of your new home...