Chapter 10

A week later

Winter Davis

I've always told myself to not let someone take over my mind. That I needed to think of myself since I never do.

But you, Harry Styles, got me to break my own rule.

I look out my window at the cafe, the cafe that helped start whatever Harry and I got going on. For the longest time during all of this, I thought we would only be customer to worker. But Harry had other plans.

My phone dings, making me turn to my bed where it was laying. I walk over to my phone, smiling as soon as I see that contact I have become very familiar with.

Harry: Hello Sunflower, hope you are doing well. Was wondering if you would like to come over for dinner? I would like to cook this pasta dish for you.

Me: That sounds amazing actually. You're cooking me a family recipe yeah?

Harry: Oh yes...totally

Me: You got it from Tik Tok didn't you?

Harry: The damn app keeps suggesting these dishes. Its the only reason I go on the app.

Me: Admit it, you're addicted to the app.

Harry: I should have never let you show me the app.

I giggle as I shake my head.

Harry: I'll send a car over to you around 6, sound good?

Me: You don't need to send a car over, I can walk.

Harry: You are NOT walking. I'll send over my security to come get you. See you in a bit. X

I roll my eyes at his demand of sending over a car.

He just wants you to be taken care of Winter, let someone take care of you for once.

4 hours later

"Thank you for the ride Mr.?"

"You can just call me Paul Miss. Davis." Paul smiles at me and I smile back.

"Just call me Winter. Thank you for everything." He laughs as I shut the car door. I stare up at the red and white brick house. Looks like something Harry would design. I walk up down the sidewalk, stepping onto the beautiful porch. I see a few rocking chairs and some small tables with coasters on them.

Makes me wonder if he sits out here by himself.

The door opens to a smiling Harry.

"How did you-" He cuts me off.

"I got the ring notification that you were here. Come on in." He moves his body out of the way so I can step in. The inside was not what I was expecting at all.

Pink carpet going up the stairs.

"I know, it's a bit much but I love it." He smiles at his very pink stairs. "I designed it when the house was being built. I was going to just do bland white carpet but I wanted to spice it up a bit. Put my own taste in it."

"I love it. Just have never seen it before. Just by seeing the stairs, I would love to see the rest of the house." He smiles down at me. I feel his hand gently grab mine as he guides me through the house.

The house seemed like a great size for Harry, especially for him being alone most of the time. He didn't need something extravagant that matched his wealthyness. He didn't need to prove anything to anyone.

He takes me into a decent sized room. The bed was very big and the windows were very large but they had beautiful curtains to cover them. The duvet cover was light pink and silky. I step further into the room, looking around at all of the pictures on the walls. Some were the beach, the waves crashing mid picture. And some were some pictures of a man and woman. One of the pictures, the man was hugging the woman from behind. Another picture had a close up of their lower faces. They were smiling. The man's smile seemed very familiar.