Day- 1

"Hyung!! Get up right now or I'm gonna kick your ass" Jungwon said throwing a pillow at Sunoo who was sleeping soundly on his bed. "Ahh Jungwonah. It's just 7 in the morning. Lemme sleep a little bit more", Sunoo groaned on being hit by the younger. "It would be great if you put a 45 after that 7 am hyung!!",Jungwon shouted from the dining room while putting butter on bread slices. "WHAT?! I can't be late again to Mr. Choi's class!! He will eat me alive" Sunoo got out of his bed in the speed of light or may be faster than that. While Jungwon was eating breakfast he suddenly heard a sound of something hitting the wall. "Hyung, Don't ruin your face anymore. It's ugly enough." He said as soon as Sunoo entered the dining room rubbing his forehead. "Shut up won". Putting one slice of bread in his mouth Sunoo started wearing his shoes to go to school. "That didn't have butter on it- " Jungwon tried to tell him but before that Sunoo hurriedly went out of their apartment. Jungwon just sighed and continued eating as he didn't have class that day.

✍︎

"Hii hyung!! You're late again?" Niki said hitting Sunoo's shoulder slightly.

"Ahh Niki! Leave me alone. I'm already late. Don't make my day more miserable by being a part of it"

"Why are you so mean hyung?" Niki made a pouty face and pushed Sunoo playfully when they were about to enter the school hall. May be Niki pushed a little too hard or it's just he's a giant child. Sunoo tripped and fell over something. More like on someone.

"Ah- Sorry sorry. My friend just pushed me so I lost my balance. I'm really sorry" Sunoo said in a blink of eye bowing in front of the person he fell on.

" It's okay I need to go" the boy just ran away from the spot towards the school.

" How rude!! I sincerely apologised and he just left??!!! Oh god!! My day is literally gonna be a mess!! " Sunoo shouted and started walking fast towards his class.

" Hyung wait for me! " Niki started running behind Sunoo.

When they were about to enter in the classroom they found their class teacher scolding someone.

" What's this Mr Park? It's your first day in this school and you're already late? Go and stand outside" They heard their teacher shouting at the student.

" We're doomed " Niki said putting his hand on Sunoo's shoulder.

" Yes we're" Sunoo said looking at the classroom through the open door. At that very moment their teacher's eyes fell on them and he approached Sunoo and said " KIM SUNOO! LATE FOR THE INFINITY TIME! STAND OUTSIDE WITH YOUR FRIEND!! "

" SORRY SIR" Sunoo tried to apologise but it came out as a scream. He was scared of being scolded so he just ran away. Niki wanted to accompany him but his teacher took him to the class. None of them notice the boy was stood outside by the teacher a while ago.

✍︎ A/N - All I want to say is thank you so much for reading this and yeah English is neither my 1st nor my 2nd language. So Please lmk if I've made any grammatical mistakes so that I can correct them^^