Day - 3

"Btw hyung, I just remembered that I know nothing about you"

"Ig it's because we met just once and had no conversation (?)"

"Oh yeah I totally forgot that we're strangers. But we already seem like we're some ghosts of Hotel Del Luna who's living together for decades" Niki said hitting Sunghoon slightly on his shoulder.

"Aish Niki! It hurts" Sunghoon said rubbing the place Niki hit

"Sorry sorry. Do you have any sibling, hyung?"

"That's was random but yes I do. I've an elder brother"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh"

"Yeaaahhhhhhh"

While doing these Niki and Sunghoon was returning home. But anyone on the way would think they're two crazy persons hitting each other on the road

"Bye hyung. See you tomorrow"

"Bye"

✍︎

"I'm home!" Sunoo said and threw his shoes so hard that it went out through the open door.

"God damn! It can't be worse right?"

Sunoo went to pick up the shoe from out side and put it on the shelf

"What can't be worse hyung?"

"My life with you in it"

" Oh" said Jungwon and continued reading books

"Wow. Ok I'm leaving"

"Where?"

"You know what won? You're a grandpa who forgets everything. I'm going to the caffe where I work part time"

"Your family is filthy rich. And you're working"

" Stfu and do what you were doing"

Saying this Sunoo shut the door with a dang sound

✍︎

Sunoo entered the caffe with a smily look. He went straight to the counter and started working without wasting a second.

There were many customers that day. He was already exhausted but none would be albe to know that because of his cheerful personality.

A customer came in speaking on call.

"What do you want, sir?"

The customer seemed unbothered and kept speaking on call. There was a long line behind him so Sunoo asked again

" Excuse me sir, which drink do you want? "

"Iced Americano"

" Okay. Wait a min"

Within a minute Sunoo gave him the Iced Americano. The customer then was no longer talking on call. He took a sip and threw the iced Americano on Sunoo's face.

" WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? I ORDERED CAPPUCCINO!! ARE YOU DEAF IN? "

Calm down Sunoo, calm down Sunoo said to himself and said "I'm sorry sir. I'll make another one for you"