Cinco

SPASM

Carmen allowed Steve to give her a ride home where the boy bothered her with constant begging  to convince her sister to go to the party tonight

Carmen allowed Steve to give her a ride home where the boy bothered her with constant begging to convince her sister to go to the party tonight. Carmen was in her own head thinking about whether the girl was still at her home or not. "Are you even paying attention to me Wheeler" Steve asked seeing the girl look outside the window noticing they were close to her home.

"Yes convince Nancy blah blah Steve obsessed with Nancy blah blah instead you should focus more of your time on picking out your clothes that is the ugliest sweater I've ever seen" Carmen laughed noticing the bothered look on Steve's face. "Whatever Car be at my house with Nance" the boy pulled up to Carmen's sidewalk where two of Mike's friend stood watching the girl get off the car.

She flipped off Steve with smirk which he just laughed at pushing each others buttons was their favorite past time. "Language! Car there's children present" Steve teased out his window looking at the two boys. "Bye Dad" she joked waving goodbye before walking to the boys as Steve drove off.

"Where's Mike" She asked as she searched through her bag for her house key.  She allowed the boys in before walking in herself . She knew they were here to see if Mike had gone through with the plan but by the looks of it seems something had gone wrong. "He didn't go to school" Dustin said breaking the silence causing the girl to widen her eyes.

"He's so dead" Carmen said walking at a faster pace up the stairs with the two boys right behind her. When they arrive to Mike's room they see the young girl sitting cross legged on the boys bed as he stands in front of her. They all look at each other with bewildered looks wondering why she was still here.

"Are you out of your mind" Lucas states as he glared at the girl. "Micheal I'm telling mom" Carmen said walking toward his bedroom door. "Wait just listen to me" Mike yelps looking at his sister stand near his door her hand on the knob. "You are out of you mind" Lucas yells as Carmen nodded in agreement twisting the knob and stepping out of the door.

"She knows about Will" Mike screams causing Carmen to come back in closing the door and leaning on it. "What do you mean she knows about Will" Dustin asks as Mike goes over to his nightstand grabbing his science fair picture. "Has she seen him" Carmen asks looking at the girl who doesn't meet her eyes.

"She pointed at him, at his picture she knew he was missing I could tell" Mike ranted trying to prove his point. Carmen looked at him not at all convinced but stood in her spot. "You could tell" Lucas mocked also not convinced with Mike's reasonings.

"Just think about it so you really think it was a coincidence that we found her on Mirkwood the same place where Will disappeared" Mike stated as the young girl watched them argue from Mike's bed. "That is weird" Dustin uttered looking at both Lucas and Carmen.

"And she said bad people are after her I think maybe these bad people are the same ones that took Will I think she knows what happened to him" Mike explained as Dustin and Carmen looked at each other in shock glancing at the girl before looking back at each other.