Not at 2 a.m, but at nearly 2 a.m.

Tom: And this is why I like Harry Evans.

  Abraxas: My lord, forgive me for my upcoming rudeness, but you could've just skipped all those paragraphs about how utterly alluring and beautiful Evans is, and saved us all the time with coming straight to the point that you fucking like him!

   Tom: I did needed something-

   Abraxas: Let me guess. You called this whole nonsense of a meeting, at 2 in the morning, for what? For you to ask us about advices on how to propose to someone or some shit?

    Tom:  . . .

    Tom: Well.. I woke you all up at exactly 1:58 and 02 seconds in the morning, so.. it's not at 2 a.m, but at nearly 2 a.m.

     Abraxas:

     Abraxas: . . .

    Abraxas: Oh for fuck's sake- THAT'S NOT THE POINT, YOU MOTHERFUCKER.

   Me: Abraxas lost his shit. Tom was lucky that there was people holding GF Malfoy, or this could've been the day he was beaten to a pulp.

   Me: Anyways, I'm Celestia42, your favourite reporter from Hogwarts! Stay up to tune with me for every new Tomarry update! I'll see ya all later, Celestia-out!

( Gf Malfoy means Grandfather Malfoy, for your kind information. )

  Published: 10th July, 2022 ( 10.07.2022 )

  Word count: 203