First Day

a/n: Kimberly plays as jenna ortega and Billie plays as billie obviously

"KIMBERLY HELLO??!!!!! WHY ARENT YOU UP WE GOTTA GO!!!"

My mom woke me up banging on my door and screaming from the fucking top of her lungs this morning. I'm not mad though, I probably wouldn't have made it to my first day of college if she hadn't woken my sleeping ass up. My sleeping schedule has been all over the place because of summer so I got used to the sleeping in the day time and being awake in the night time routine.

I get up from bed and run to go put on an outfit before i'm late to my first day. Im very serious when it comes to school and all that so I didn't care what I put on or how I looked, I just knew I had to get my ass in that car asap. Because i'm not about to be late today I WONT accept it.

I threw on an old red oversized tee with sweatpants and ran my ass to the car. I DIDNT EVEN EAT BREAKFAST. I'll just fucking starve ig.

"We have 10 minutes to get there you better put on your seat belt and hold on like your life depends on it cause i'm gonna step on the gas

"We have 10 minutes to get there you better put on your seat belt and hold on like your life depends on it cause i'm gonna step on the gas."

I put on my seatbelt and mom STOMPS on the gas, making my head bang into the headrest. I'm sure as shit i got back lash from that bro.

On the ride to the university all I kept thinking about was how i'm gonna find my classes, if i was gonna make it on time, if I was  gonna get dropped from college because i was late the first day, and ten million other thoughts going in my head at once.

We finally made it to the university and I say bye to the my mom.
"Have a great day pumpkin, remember it's everyone else's first day too. Your not alone."
God I love my mom. She's always reassuring me when i need it the most.

I get out the car and start walking into the huge building in front of me, surrounded by a bunch of other college students. My first class starts at 8:30 a.m and it's 8:00 so I got here way earlier than I thought i would. I look dumb asf carrying a suitcase around so I decide to just get my dorm room now since I have some time before class.
"Name and school ID?"
"Kimberly Pirate 78395017"
"Your in dorm room number 231 with Billie"
My heart SANK. What does she mean "with Billie"??????? I was supposed to get a personal dorm room.
"Um ma'am but I was qualified this year to get a personal dorm room" I said with a confused look on my face.
The middle aged lady starts typing something on her computer and then looks at me saying "Oh, they didn't tell you?"
THEY DIDNT TELL ME WHAT?? I start panicking and shaking at this point. "D-didn't tell me what?" I say while struggling to get my words out.
"The personal dorm rooms are being removed this year because of the new football stadium being built" she says with her new yorker accent.
"Oh..ok" I walk off pretending like i'm okay.. even though I'm fucking catching a panic
attack and can barely breath at the moment. I run to the bathroom so that I could call my mom and I bump into some girl. I couldn't really see her clearly because well, I couldn't fucking see straight after what that lady told me but I know she had a really cool dark bluish maybe dark teal hair color, I couldn't really describe it. I didn't say sorry because I was in the middle of having a panic attack so I just kept going but I did hear her mumble "bitch ass freshme n" so she sounds sweet.