Dorm room

a/n: *self harm is mentioned*
I make my way to room 231 which I have no fucking idea where that is. Id ask someone but then again i'm way too scared to. So i'll just figure it out myself.

After I finally see a dorm room number saying "299" I know i'm close. I get to my dorm and use the keycard the front desk lady gave me and open the door.

It's not luxorious but it's not horrible either. As long as I have somewhere to sleep and shit im good. I notice the room is already decorated though, it has red led lights and a tapestry hanging on the wall surrounding one of the beds. There's a couple body pillows with some kind of anime girls on them.

*pretend shark not there 💀*

That must be Billies bed then. I'm already getting creep vibes from him. Plus what kind of person names their son BILLIE. That was left in the 60s. Whatever, i'm not here to socialise anyways. I'm here to get my degree and dip.

I'm a little uncomfortable with the fact I have to share a room with some guy i've never met, but as long as he stays in his own lane and minds his business than i'll be fine.

I start taking out everything from my suitcase and get comfortable. I decorate a bit too, adding some posters on the side of my wall and setting up my bed with my comfy ass silk black sheets.

*ignore the lil peep pillow

*ignore the lil peep pillow.*
I really like the led lights this Billie guy set up, he's got taste. I get a message from my mom and I open it. "How's class going so far?? 🤍" Fuck. It's 8:40. I got carried away decorating my dorm AND FORGOT ABOUT CLASS. I'm already ten minutes late so I RUN my ass to class. Thankfully, my first class is right next to the exit of the dorm rooms so I know where to go.

I enter the classroom out of breath and everyone looks at me, including the professor. "Sorry, it's my first day so I got lost looking for this class" yeah I lied my ass out of getting a tardy, what about it. "Don't worry about it hon, go ahead and take a seat. Your Kimberly right?" "Uh yeah, howd you know?" I ask with a confused look on my face. "You were the only one missing from the attendance list so I figured you were running late" She says with a smile. "Oh okay" I go to find a seat and sit next to this really pretty girl with light blue eyes and dark black hair. She looks like a fucking victoria secret model.