Buy Freshly Roasted Coffee Beans Online | OK But First Coffee

Coffee beans have been in the market for generations

Coffee beans have been in the market for generations. They traveled from Ethiopia to Yemen, and then all around the world. These delights have gained massive popularity in recent years as the millennials pushed the product as organic and attached it to richness. Several trends started popping up from different regions, boosting the well-founded fame to new heights.

Well, this article is all about specialty coffee beans and what they signify in today's times. We'll touch on various topics and introduce products that are worth glancing through before you make the decision to buy coffee beans online. Let's begin one step at a time and explore the facts.

SCA (Specialty Coffee Association) defines gourmet coffee as any java that scores 80 or above grade in their analysis. The process is intricate and touches several factors. These include aroma, flavor, aftertaste, body, balance, sweetness, and more. Why drink instant coffee from little sachets when there is a whole organization dedicated to scoring coffee beans? All this effort is just to ensure that the current populace enjoys java the way it is meant to!

If you are here seeking a web store to buy 100% Arabica coffee beans, head to the Ok But First Coffee website right away. This whole bean coffee company situated in Parlin, NJ, delivers responsibly sourced and artisan roasted granules for your cup of joe at remarkably sharp rates.

Moving forward, do you know the entire process that goes into bringing the best coffee to your step? Wish to know the story behind your favorite beverage? Here's a brief on seed to cup.

Roasted Coffee Beans - Seed To Cup

It all begins from the point where it all ends. As with most farming processes, the seeds to grow "Coffea Arabica", get picked at the harvest of the previous yield. The farmers pick out ripe berries for processing and keep some of them apart to grow their enterprise.

If you take a look at the java map, most coffee farms are in the region between 30-Degree North and 30-Degree South of the Equator. It has an ideal climate, altitude, and soil to grow premium coffee beans. Brazil, the highest coffee beans producer, lies in this region.

In present times, coffee farmers sow coffee beans in protected environments and take care of them till they become seedlings. These are then transferred to optimal lands and monitored for about 7 years. Yes, the Arabica coffee beans plant takes about 2500 days to mature.

There are two types of harvest processes. One that involves human touch and the other that involves machines. Most premium coffee roasters prefer the first as handpicking ensures a quality outcome. The former is mostly used by robusta coffee farmers as they have to maintain a certain pace to meet supply demands. This results in unbalanced and inferior tasting java.

Ok But First Coffee has chosen exclusive farms in Brazil, Columbia, and Central-South America to make sure that their consumers receive the best experience. Progressing ahead, the obtained granules are cleaned and dried to separate the pulp from beans. The producers can do it in two main ways. First, through water, and second through keeping them in direct sunlight.

Next, the cleaned Arabica coffee beans go in for 'Roasting'. The four types of roasting are:

Light: Highest caffeine and acidity. Roasted at 356°-401°. Retains origin flavors.Medium: Comparatively less caffeine. Balanced flavor & aroma. Roasted at 410°-428°.Medium-Dark: Roasted at 437°-446°. Richer, fuller flavor. Acquires roasting aromas.Dark: Least caffeine and acidity. Roasted at 464°-482°. Preserves roasting flavors.

Lastly, the processed beans go inside bags with a one-way air valve. It helps with the degassing of freshly roasted coffee beans while keeping them away from the outside air. Store the beans in a dry and shaded space. Do not leave the bag open for a long time. You can whether the coffee product is fresh or not by taking a few beans in hand and smashing them. If there's residue, they are fresh. Note that the lightly roasted coffee beans may not leave any residue.

Specialty Coffee Beans - Ok But First Coffee

Now that you know the story behind your cup, the question that remains is where to buy coffee beans online for daily use? Well, as the article mentioned a few times above, OKBF is a great web store for your needs. The whole bean coffee company offers three types of delights.

Mornin' Kick

Profile: Full City | Roast: Medium | Origin: Columbia

Midday Stroll

Profile: Full City+ | Roast: Medium-Dark | Origin: Central & South America

Chill Thirty

Profile: French | Roast: Dark | Origin: Brazil

The website also presents a coffee calculator to measure your needs and opt for a subscription plan. Its elite coffee club membership grants free deliveries, great discounts, and a preference for freshly roasted batches. One should also go through their merchandise section to buy cool apparel. The selection is perfect to showcase your love for 100% Arabica coffee beans.

Conclusion

To wrap it up, hope this little write-up helped you understand specialty coffee beans and their amazing journey from seed to cup. Do not forget to buy coffee beans online at the OKBF web store and feel the oozing positivity of premium cups of joe. Finally, if you have any queries regarding coffee beans, feel free to drop a comment. Wish you a "Java-Licious" day!