Chapter 18

ONFG LETS CELEBRATE 10K READS OMG YOU GUYS ARE THE FREAKING BEST OMG.

----

~ Jacks POV ~

We get to the boardwalk and instantly we are bombarded by some fans. It was crazy. Easily of 30 people were crowding around us. Of course we had to take some pictures. We were there for a long time until Madison decided to say something.

"Um excuse me!" She yelled standing on a bench. "We are trying to hang out in one peace so can everyone just go on with their day?"

"Madison!" Nash pulls her off of the bench. "Don't say that!"

"Yeah Madison don't ever talk to my fans like that!" Alisa walks up to her and yells.

"Get the fuck out of my face you piece of trash." Madison decides to yell.

Oh my lord. Some fans started at Madison and yelled at her. It was horrific. So many girls were mad and some just didn't give a shit.

"Alisa stop starting fights." I pull her towards me.

"I'm not trying to. You just don't speak to my fans that way." she defends.

"Still just stop." I yell at her because she's not seeing the big picture.

"Jack don't yell at me! I didn't do anything! I was sticking up for them!" She yells.

"Alisa come here." Cameron pulls her into a hug.

He looks at me and shakes his head turning away. Meanwhile, Nash, Taylor, Carter, and Aaron are keeping the fans from attacking Madison.

That's when 4 big huge men came and yelled at the fans and told them to back up. Then it hit me about who they were. Our body guards we had on tour. Ben, Jerry, George, and Allen.

They demand is to get behind them and he follow instructions. When the crowd calmed down we started walking around. It felt like we were like the presidents or something. The body guards would yell at people if they tried to hug us or stuff like that. We first went to this t-shirt store.

Cameron and Alisa were acting all cutesy and it made me mad. I tried not to listen to them but they kept laughing and the sound repeated over and over in my head. I couldn't even think about anything.

~ Alisas POV ~

We were in a t-shirt shop and Cameron was lookin at the print that you could have put on it and was making funny jokes about them.

"Are you guys done?" Taylor asked.

We nodded and checked out. Then we were off to another store which is were everyone got a henna tattoo. Cameron got just a sick design and I goth lightning bolt a crossed my wrist and a cool chain design around my left arm.

While the others were getting their tattoos we looked around the store and found a palm reader.

"Wanna try it?" Cameron asked.

"Hell yeah." I laugh and we walk into the little area in the back and paid $12.

"Hello." He lady in about her late 30s or early 40s greeted me.

"Hi." I smile wide walking up to her.

"Right this way." She directed us to follow her.

We were lead into this room that felt really eerie. It had purple curtains all over. And the were glittery. There was 2 chairs in the middle of the room and they were facing each other. Then there was 3 off against the wall.

"Okay so who is going first?" The lady turning around eyeing both of us.

"Um." I look at Cam.

"You can." He insists.