Ⅰ Ⅰ - ༻ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

༻✦ -  MACAQUES POVOn top a building somewhere located inside the neon and immensely busy streets of megapolis, resides a interesting person upon a building roof , none other than the 6 eared macaque , he sat there looking unamused but that's gener...

༻✦ -  MACAQUES POV

On top a building somewhere located inside the neon and immensely busy streets of megapolis, resides a interesting person upon a building roof , none other than the 6 eared macaque , he sat there looking unamused but that's generally his face, he leaned up against a metal box that had a door that contained stairs leading down to the rooms inside the compartment's rooms.  The sky was dark and the dim moon light shined through the thick grey clouds that covered it from shining its light.

Macaque seemed to look around at the ground watching mortals walk around and head inside buildings and the streets light up with neon colours. " Well isn't this surprising, the one and only , 6 eared macaque. In my presence tonight! Wonderful" a unrecognized voice appeared on the far end of the building top, though the words were said in a teasing way. He swiftly turned his head around only to see a tall being with their hands behind their back, they seemed to be a demon, with their horns and tail. 

" What does a weak demon want from me." Macaque scoffed and glanced over ignorantly. He glared not being able to see the whole person, just a simple silhouette from the lack of light from the moon. " I'm , myself , am simply here to rot the minds of yours, basically annoying! " The silhouette responded with a certain teasing tone to its words. 

The Unrecognized being stepped forward being able to be seen, it was a tall lengthy being with horns and a tail, as well with H/C ( your hair colour ) , though the eyes were unseen, mostly hidden from long hair in their face. Macaque glared and stood up to a straight pose instead of leaning on a door.  " Apologies for the rude introduction, I am Y/N , offspring of Kibustuji Muzan, though that was in a different country, anyways. Perhaps you allow me to bother you? " The so called "Y/N" introduced them self towards him in a slight mean tone. 

" And why would you kid want to "bother" me? I'm simply standing up here, I'm not doing anything.. Anyways who the hell are you?? I've never seen you before." Macaque asked , soon to make his tone higher. " Well, theatre kid, I have many reasons but simply the only one I can say is from plain boredom , y'know? Megapolis gets boring alone." Y/N teasingly bowed over. 

" Theatre kid? pfft. that's new" He chuckled slightly annoyed and glanced over to the left staring down at the brightly lit populated streets. Y/N walked over at a normal pace with boots that made a clanking noise every time they walked on the concrete roof of the building. " Don't be so ignorant, we all know your past, though! Indeed, you are still an edgy person, some would... describe you as." Y/N insulted once again, Macaque furrowing his eye brows in annoyance. " Though perhaps I am going to go on my way, you are indeed, boring and emo." Y/N continued. Smiling and staring macaque in the eyes bending over to get to his level. They chuckled, soon to hop from building to building with speed. He gritted his teeth, soon to hop down from the building that he stood upon.

         ✦ㅤㅤㅤㅤᘡㅤㅤㅤㅤTIME SKIP―.... 

༻✦ - MK'S POV

As the sun rose and shone through the blinds of my apartment, my alarm was still going off, beeping as usual, I rubbed my eyes and blinked a bit before I shot up and recognized the time! I was 10 minutes late for my work! I scrambled around and got dressed and rushed down to pigsy's noodles. And of course, pigsy was standing there waiting for me angrily , tang was sitting down at his usual spot and eating a bowl of noodles, I glanced around quickly breathing quickly to only get yelled at by pigsy, " of course kid! Your late once again, not a change, anyways! I have 200 orders, get out there and deliver them or ill fire you!!" pigsy lectured loudly. I scurried around grabbing the orders and opening the store door to the tuk-tuk and placing the orders of noodles in.

I grabbed my phone and set the GPS on the map of the first order of pigsy's noodles and put on my headphones and started to drive off on the populated streets of megapolis , I eventually drove past the Anti-gravity arcade but I closed my eyes and tried to ignore it , I have orders to give out! I eventually was able to pass from  the red light turning to green and i zoomed past the enticing arcade. 

Eventually I have done at least half of all the orders and set the new GPS for the order of noodles i am now doing , it was, particularly close. It didn't take me long to arrive at the destination, I knocked on the door and a small girl greeted me and soon an adult came to take the noodles. 
They thanked me and I headed back to my vehicle , soon to catch a glimpse in a alley way in the corner of my eye, I was confused and decided to check it out, nothing could defeat me , i had my staff with me.

The thing that caught my glimpse swiftly ran away like a shadow, though with.. horns and a tail?.. Perhaps it was a demon? I took the staff off my back seeing something stare and me and got into a defensive pose , and it leaped out of the shadows.. A cat? I hit my head with the palm of my hand, it was just a stray cat that was running around in the alley way. I chuckled rubbing the back of my neck, soon to step forward a bit and bend down to pet the cat, though unfortunately it hissed and ran back to the end of the alley way to climb up a stair case.

TBC―..

Heyo! This is the first chapter and I've notice how OOC macaque was but I'm too lazy so stfu gr anyways , I'm sortve new at writing this shit and yeah blah blah hehehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i have nothing else to say but I've been writing this for 2 hours yayay, 1097 words sobs.

―adios.