Hide & Seek

Yongsun stepped out of shower, drying her hair.She knew Byul Yi was watching her each step intently. It was a sweet fantasy for Byul to cuddle or sometimes snog Yongsun when she is fresh out of shower. She have told it to her girlfriend too. Yongsun smiled inwardly and walked towards the bed where Byul was, now, lavishly sprawled over. Earphones plugged in,one might think she's enjoying the music and oblivious to outside world but her eyes were secretly all over Yongsun.

It was Yongsun's dorm. Her roommates got used to it since Byul is visiting daily these days.No one doubted the love birds.
Sun got on bed as soon as she finished drying her hair. Byul was still smiling as if in a trance.
"Come over here" called the one lying down,patting on the bed.

The short haired girl felt her cheeks burning and realised she too was smiling this whole time. She ran her fingers over her lover's cheeks and nose. She was obsessed with Byul's cute nose.
Both their roommates got up to go have dinner,but the lazy beings on the bed didn't budge at all. As the door was closed behind them ,Yongsun snuggled closer to Byul and buried her face in the crook of her neck. All she thought was she could cuddle her lover secretly until everyone returned.

But all of a sudden, Yongsun felt being pushed to the bed as Byul got on top of her. She smiled and caught her lover's lips without wasting any time.
Every kiss they shared were moments of bliss. This one was also not different. Their breaths intertwined and hands ravelling through each other's hair and under the shirts. Sun was breathing hard her eyes half closed as if scared to open and meet the other girl's eyes. Her lover scooted closer,as if they weren't sitting close enough already, and lifted the shorter girl's chin.

"Look at me,c'mon". Byul's voice was full of confusion but it still had a calming tone. Sun opened her eyes slowly and gazed straight into the glistening brown orbs infront of her. She felt that gaze in her soul. Moonbyul was beautiful. So beautiful that Yongsun couldn't accept the fact that she is all hers to look at for the rest of her life. It felt illegal.

"What happened,jagiya?" Byul was still wondering what was happening.

"Nothing. I love you. I just..I don't know if I deserve you",the chestnut eyed girl stuttered.

"Hey silly, why do you have to think of it that way. See, here I feel like I'm the luckiest to have you and that you've chosen me out of all those people around you that you could've chosen instead". Byul laughed out but what she said didn't sound like she was joking.

"But none of them felt special to me like I felt for you" .The tiny girl purred and buried her head deeper into Byul's chest.

It was too cute for her to handle. She could only look at the tiny form on her hands half asleep and trying so hard to stay awake and continue the conversation. She rocked her girlfriend to sleep and fell asleep not too later.

********************************

Author's note:
I know it's cliche and might sound too silly but please bare with me. I'll try to write better stuff on the coming days <3