the motherland/me, putin and the black stallion (claire)

[PROMPT] You are in the middle of Russia with nothing but a scarf and two peanuts. Suddenly a horse comes out of nowhere and speaks Russian to you but you only speak German. The horse becomes offended and pegs you to the ground when all of a sudden Putin rises from the ground and gives you a smooch.....Little does he know you have an addiction to eating horse penis and hair.

I don't know where I am or how I got here.

The snow capped mountains in the distance are covered by thick fog and surrounding me is nothing but a sea of white that extends for miles.

Somewhere along the way, my clothing seemed to have been discarded. I have nothing left, but a mere scarf and two peanuts.

How peculiar.

There's a huff that comes from behind me and suddenly I am faced with a large black stallion,. He's towering over me, breathing hot air into my face. It's kind of nice, it warms my skin in this cold bitter landscape.

His deep black eyes are piercing. It feels like he's looking straight through me. He tilts his head to the side and huffs something in my ear.

It sounds like a human language, but what language? It's not one I'm familiar with. I am trilingual, being able to speak my mother tongue German, Chinese and Pig Latin.

"I don't understand," I say with a shiver as the icy winds grace my nude body.

The stallion huffs out another hot breath. In a quick motion, it raises it's forelegs and pushes me into the pillowy snow in half a second. It's piercing gaze, aggressively locking onto my eyes and it's hot breath lingering on my lips.

Suddenly, I'm thrown off balance as hands wrap around me from beneath and a body pushes me up to sit in a sitting position.

It's a bald man, with toned abs and a body made of raw muscle and sinew.

His arms lock around my body tightly sending warmth throughout my figure. I would have felt nice and content if there wasn't something hard prodding my ass.

His lips graze the side of my cheek and when he pulls back slightly he breathes heavily.

"I've been waiting for you." His accent is familiar, like something I'd heard on the TV.

Vladimir Putin?

I push myself off him in an instant and fall back onto the black stallion. He moves out the way and I fall onto my back. He stands over the top of me, giving me an unobstructed view on his underside.

His length and maleness on full display.

"Fuck," I curse under my breath. The urge has surfaced in my brain. The urge that I had kept at bay through countless therapy sessions.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

"No! No! No!" I exclaim. I hold a hand tightly around my mouth. If i didn't, it would wonder elsewhere.

I can't let my temptations take control, I have to resist.

"What's wrong baby?" Putin touches my shoulder. I shake him off.

"Fuck off old man," I hiss through my teeth. Curling up into a ball I replay what my therapist taught me;

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.