The Bleeding Heart 💔Part 5

Hii guys,

Without wasting anyone time let's continue the story,

So the episode started with someone slapping Malishka. Malishka felt her cheek was burning. Before Malishka could see who slapped her.  She felt her other cheek burning. Malishka then see that Neelam is slapping her.

Lakshmi and Shalu goes to Rishi's Room.

Neelam: (angrily shouting)  How dare you Malishka to put my son life in danger.  I thought you were in love with my son, but today I got to know that you never loved him.

Malishka: (Crying and Angry but tries to hide her anger) No Aunty you are wrong.  I love Rishi,I really love Rishi that's why I did all this.  Karishma Aunty please explain her naa.

But Karishma didn't said anything.

Neelam: (angrily) If you ever loved him then you had never putted his life in danger but you did. It is the proof that you never loved, you are only obsessed with him.  You even stooped so low to win Rishi that you brought That fake pandit, told Lakshmi false things about you and Rishi. Or what proof you want to know that you are only obsessed with him. 

Now Malishka had enough of her. 

Malishka : (crying )  Enough...Enough of you guys. You know what now I am feeling lucky that I didn't married to Rishi.  You know  why guys because you all think about you like a selfish person. You all are saying that I am wrong but any of you asked why. No no one asked but I will tell you... Because I  loved Rishi, I always loved Rishi... I accept I did wrong, I did very wrong but you all forgot... I am the one who made Rishi agreed for marriage with Lakshmi.  You Aunty (pointing on Neelam) You asked me to convince Rishi but did you thought for once How I would have feeled. No you didn't aunty but still I convinced Rishi.  I saw him getting married, everyone was enjoying but any of you thought about me that time.... How's much I was feeling pain like someone was stabbing my heart continuously. But I silently beared everything. That time no one saw my sacrifice but now everyone is seeing my mistakes, my crimes, my madness. Ayush please tell me Can you see Shalu marrying someone else infront of you. ( Ayush got shocked hearing this as he didn't expect that Malishka know about it but saying frankly he can't see Shalu without someone else not even in dream)  Don't be shocked Ayush I know you love Shalu a lot.  And I know your answer then how can you all expect from me that I can bear to see my love with someone else. I accept I did wrong, I did very wrong but for whom...  for Rishi. I did everything to get my love back.  I know I hurted Lakshmi a lot but I initially liked her a lot but love made me blind but today my blindfold is took off and I know now that Rishi van never be mine.... So I will go away but please guys try to think that in all this mess neither I was wrong nor Lakshmi.  Wrong was your behavior with both of us.  I loved you all like my family but Sometimes People falls for wrong people.  Same happened with me and Lakshmi. Now I won't say anything more and I going away for forever. After today You All will never see my face again.....

Saying this Malishka left. 

All are again shocked including Karishma, Sonia, Neelam, Ayush,  Rishi.

Neelam Point of view,

I have never thought that I could do this much wrong with two pure souls.  One turned evil because of my stupidity and other is suffering from heartbreaks because of me.  How could I had done this to these two girls.  I am big culprit of Lakshmi and Malishka.

Lakshmi she always saved my son's life and I always but blame on him. But I always insulted her,  her parent's upbrings, her values, her sister.  Always called her a gold digger.  How can I be so wrong. My parent's never give me such values and upbring.