Prelude .

__________________________________LONDON'S POV __________________________________

ATLANTA GEORGIA . 3:25 PM.

| SCOTTS RESIDENTS |

"Aww my little babies are leaving me!" My dramatic mother said helping me bring my little sisters boxes to the moving  truck.

"Mom I moved out of your house 4 years ago. I'm just going to a new state. Plus I'll visits whenever I can!" I said.

"Yea, yea, yea.. whatever but you know I'm going to miss you. And y'all will always be my babies!"  She replies.

"Yup! You never let us forget." I say laughing.

She pulls me into a hug and I can tell she was crying, not gonna lie I was too. This is a place I grew we up in.. and just the thought of leaving it behind broke me. But new beginnings are great.. And my bestfriend Lani already lived in SF.. So At least I'll have some recognizable faces. I just had 2 youngins tagging along.

"Alright, ladove are you ready?" I asked my little sister who was sitting  coloring chalk on the driveway.

"Yea sissy, I'm ready." She replied with a slight smile on her face. I could tell she was sad and didn't wanna go.

"Hey .. I know this isn't ideal, but it's the best for right now! Okay? I love you  and promise everything's gonna be fine. You can trust me! Plus it will be fun living with your big sister.. you will be able to make new friends! have your own room! It's gonna be great. I promise you."

I said sticking out my pinkie. She looked looked at it then back at me interlocking her pinkie with mines. A bright smile appears on  her little face

"Okay, but first can we go get chicken nuggets?" She asked.

"Yea Dove let's go get some nuggets" I said laughing.

We said goodbye to our mother and we're on the way.

____________________________________________________________________

.

.

.

.

. Real short  real cute yk !
Slow updates I've been kinda inactive I'm getting back on track tho!