𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍 .

__________________________________LONDON'S POV 3 weeks later . __________________________________

San Francisco . 2:15 PM.  6.13.22 .

| LONDON'S APARTMENT . |

I shifted and moved around in my bed still trying to fall back asleep. I just had a bomb ass nap. I just finally gave up. I sat up and adjusted Myself. I looked over to my nightstand to grab my phone.

I had a few missing text from my best friend kaylani.

Lani bae ❤️

Wake up I'm hungry! And I wanna see my angelll! let's go out to eat!!!

Ofc you're hungry, big self.

LMAO get dove dressed I'll be there to come get you guys at 3.

Alri .

Who the hell knows how long her ass would take, but I got up out of my bed, did my hygiene, and skin Routine then went to go get dove ready. And by no time it was 3pm.

Lani called me to let me know she was outside, I sprayed some perfume, put on my body oil, checked my bag, helped dove clean up her toys in the front room and we were out the door.

"Hey my babyyy!!!" Lani said looked in the back seat where the kids were.

"Hey lanii" she said with a smile and cute wave.

Lani sent a angelic smile her way.

"What no hey for me? Really bestie?" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Hey girlll" she said. I laughed and turned my head.

"Where are we going again?" I asked.

"Out to eat" she said dragging out the t.

"Oh and I also got you guys tickets to the golden state warriors game... court side!"

I snapped my head and leaned back. "OO YOU GOT MONEYY???" I said in a dramatic tone.

She chuckled focusing on the road.

"Well actually I-" she started talking but got cut of by dove.

"Uh what's golden state warriors.." dove asked.

"Well it's a NBA basketball team in San Francisco." I explained.

"Well aren't we there right now?" She replied.

"Well yea, not at the game but the state.." I said.

"Ohh.. I don't get it." She looked to the side.

"Uh alright yall we here" Lani spoke changing the  conversation stopping the car.

2 hour time skip .

"Alright, so the game starts at 9pm.. I gotta get down there early tho." Lani explained.

"Wait why can't you stay with us?" dove asked.

Dove has been asking all these questions the whole time we were eating. It's cute but girl...

" well.. recently I got a job working as a golden state dancer."

I was surprised by her saying this because she's told me nothing about that.

"OMG WHATTT?" I damn near yelled.

"When was this, and why didn't you tell me sooner!?" I said shaking her.

She laughed as me and dove jumped and yelled of excitement.

"Well I've had it for a while now.. I wanted to surprise you!" she explained.

"WOWW that's so crazy, I am so proud of you!! We need to call monet and harmony!" I replied.

"Well y'all can do that in your apartment cause we are here."

"You hear that dove she's already trynna get rid of us." I laughed.

"Bye lanii, say bye dove!"

"Bye laniiiii" dove repeated doing that cute wave again.

"Bye my angelll" dove giggled at the name.

"I'll call you before the game starts." Lani said.

"Alright, bye best, be safe!"

"Will do!"

I hugged her goodbye and she didn't pull off until me and dove got into the complex.