Chapter 1

(A/n:

Songs will be included above for each chapter, since I know some people who like to read with music playing lowly in the background.

Pictures will also be included above each chapter, but most of the time they do not matter that much. Any songs within a chapter, has importance and any picture within a chapter will also be important.

None of the pictures or videos in this book are mine, All rights reserved.

Please consider adding this book to your Reading List that way you get updates when I post a new chapter!

Thanks )

Hi, I'm (Y/n), My younger sister who is only 7 years old, is named Carlee. My boyfriend recently got me tickets to the Laughing Jack's Greatest Show Unearth Circus it's in Creelles Town. I'm still living with my parents, and I have a curfew. The Circus starts late at night, past my curfew, so I am going to be sneaking out to meet up with my boyfriend Brad. I do have my own car. My parents are going out to dinner tonight, and they want me to babysit my younger sister Carlee. But, I wanna sneak out later, how could I bribe a 7 year old to keep her mouth shut, I thought. 

"Bye, Y/n! We'll be back later on tonight!" My mom and dad both wave and walk out of the door, leaving me with my sister. "I wanna play a game" My sister says, she is so annoying. "It's late, you should go off to bed" I say, wanting to sneak out. "No! You're no fun!" My sister screams. "Well, what do you want to do?" I ask. "I wanna have a tea party!" My sister announces, I nod, as she goes get the plastic tea cups. Carlee comes back with the tea cups with a bunny and teddy bear stuffed animal plushies. "Hey!" I say, yanking the bunny. The (F/c) bunny was mine and I had lost it for so long. Turns out my sister stole it from me. "That's mine" My sister says, she is so annoying. "No, It's not" I state, my sister stomps and then sets up the fake tea in the cup. She holds up the plastic tea cup to her brown teddy bear's furry mouth. 

"You're turn" Carlee says, I look down at the empty cup and cringe

"You're turn" Carlee says, I look down at the empty cup and cringe. "Do. It" Carlee growls, I roll my eyes, and pretended to sip air. "Yeah, Great" I say. "I'm tired now, Read me a bedtime story!" Carlee orders. "No, read it your self"  I state. Carlee throws her brown teddy bear at my face. "Read me a storyyy" Carlee whines. "Ok, Ok" I state. I decide to read the three little pigs. "I've heard this one before" Carlee says. "Well, you haven't heard my version" I state. I decided to change the ending to make it terrifying and scary having the wolf eat the pigs. "I don't like it, It's too scary" Carlee says. "Oh, Well, Goodnight" I state, closing her door. "No, Wait-" I heard her plead, maybe I scared her too much. I decided to get dressed to meat up with my boyfriend Brad. I couldn't wait to go to the Laughing Jack's Greatest Show Unearth Circus. I was getting excited. I decided to wear and all black long sleeve shirt with chokers and an all black skirt with tights underneath it.