𝟏𝟎 ♪

"𝐈 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐈 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐅, 𝐏𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐈𝐌"

-𝐉𝐀𝐘 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇

☹︎☻︎𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗟𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗮𝗹𝗲𝟯:𝟯𝟬 𝗣𝗠

☹︎☻︎
𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗟𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗮𝗹𝗲
𝟯:𝟯𝟬 𝗣𝗠

____________________________

"Hey!"

You scrunched your face in complete annoyance, rolling your tireless body on its side attempting to go back to sleep.

"Hey!" The unknown males voice called out, this time more louder.

What?

You groaned rolling onto your back finally opening your eyes, hissing at the sudden brightness stinging through at them.

What the fuck?

As your eyes adjusted to the light your surroundings became more clear. You turned your head to the side noticing dirty metal bars in front of you, and that's when you realized.

Holy fuck?!

You gasp your body shooting up from the uncomfortable "bed" you were laying on, instantly being hit with the worst migraine possible. Holding your forehead in pain you slowly caught another glimpse around, realizing you were the only one in here, the officer on the other side of the bars stood impatiently.

"l/n, you made bail" He exclaimed finally opening the jail cell doors for you and walking away back to his desk. You just sat there for a few more seconds gathering yourself to get up, the cosplay you were wearing was surprisingly still well put together neatly but you knew the wig you currently had on was atrocious looking.....same with your makeup. As you finally got up doing yet another "walk of shame" out the cell you were trying to put pieces together as of how your ass got in here in the first place........

⁹₉⁹
𝟮:𝟯𝟬 𝗣𝗠

"It's here!" You shrieked in excitement.

Halloween is the only "holiday" you really indulge yourself in, the only day that brings you complete joy. although you didn't have any plans, you'd still like to dress up and go see what outside has to offer.